Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
but a 55? She has given me the ok for the 47 about 15 times. Damn, I hate being responsible.

Hell yeah dude, go big or go home. It'll be fine once you're watching the Super bowl and Carolina games on it.

I just turned to GG and said how soon before TC asks for the old one?

lol, everything to me is like the sushi on someone else's plate brother.

I just turned to GG and said how soon before TC asks for the old one?

hahahaha, I knew it was coming as well.

Hell yeah dude, go big or go home. It'll be fine once you're watching the Super bowl and Carolina games on it.

She doesnt want the 55 bro. I guess I could buy the 55 while she is gone and tell her its 47.

She doesnt want the 55 bro. I guess I could buy the 55 while she is gone and tell her its 47.

You should definitely do that

Now your thinking smart, go with that idea. What are the odds she measures it?

Briefly pondered a Macbook, just can't get past the price point. I'd pay the money if the hardware justified the price.

Scanning windows machines now. Some nice looking laptops.

That's the ticket dude. Send her shopping bro.

The software is what makes it worthwhile.

Briefly pondered a Macbook, just can't get past the price point. I'd pay the money if the hardware justified the price.

You should definitely do that

Now your thinking smart, go with that idea. What are the odds she measures it?

i would rather buy 47 and have a happy wife.

yeah, I just bought one for my wife. She loves it, I like it. We dont use a computer near enought to justify buying one but I am a sucker for making her happy

They never can tell the difference anyway. I had a friends wife sit there and tell us repeatedly that the HD channel wasn't that different from the standard channel. We even switched back and forth. We were convinced she was on pot.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I was in the same boat about a week ago. Basically if you want amazing software, and a easy maintenance laptop, there's nothing better. Picking up mine of Monday.

but a 55? She has given me the ok for the 47 about 15 times. Damn, I hate being responsible.

...You could buy a "open box" (you can negotiate with them) 55" from Bestbuy, set it up with Oprah or her favorite show on, and when she sees it..."Tell her it was the same price as a 47" and if she doesn't like it you can take it back. If she's like my wife, until she sees the benefit for her...she won't understand.

...You could buy a "open box" (you can negotiate with them) 55" from Bestbuy, set it up with Oprah or her favorite show on, and when she sees it..."Tell her it was the same price as a 47" and if she doesn't like it you can take it back. If she's like my wife, until she sees the benefit for her...she won't understand.

I dont know if this mans a genius, or a genius... Well done NextGen!

I was in the same boat about a week ago. Basically if you want amazing software, and a easy maintenance laptop, there's nothing better. Picking up mine of Monday.

Agreed. With the money I've saved by being able to call their customer service, instead of a computer tech, it more than makes up for the price since I started buying apple products almost 5 years ago. But I also have an Apple store 10 minutes away.

That man is a damn genius. Why on earth have I never thought of that?

That is a very good plan of attack. And then you can just plan for the next house to fit the TV properly.

Definitely a genius, thanks for the laugh Thainer.

Also try hhgregg. They work on commission and will haggle with you on the price. I ended up getting my 52" down to 1200 from 1600.

lmao. I like how he just drops it and then uses a bag like he's picking up poop. haha

One-T, Crutchfield.com is a great resource, very knowledgable customer service. I've bought from them before. Good luck, hope this helps.
26"3.25 - 5.5 feet
32"4.0 - 6.66 feet
37"4.63 - 7.71 feet
40"5.0 - 8.33 feet
42"5.25 - 8.75 feet
46"5.75 - 9.5 feet
50"6.25 - 10.5 feet
52"6.5 - 10.8 feet
55"6.9 - 11.5 feet
58"7.25 - 12 feet
65"8.13 - 13.5 feet
70"8.75 - 14.75 feet

Screen sizeViewing distance range

late to the party (thread).
i'm definitely pondering the iPad 3 once it's released, that is...depending on cost vs. benefit from the iPad 2.
i've never owned anything Apple (i've had 3 Zune's for my mp3 player!) it's not that i'm an Apple hater, it's just that i never got into them...
after my wife got an iPhone though, i have seen and am now a believer. so sooner or later, i'd like to get one. and not too far down the road, we'll be adopting iPhone use at work, so it sounds like a good idea. thoughts?
also...i currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 that i will no longer require (hint, hint)

late to the party (thread).
i'm definitely pondering the iPad 3 once it's released, that is...depending on cost vs. benefit from the iPad 2.
i've never owned anything Apple (i've had 3 Zune's for my mp3 player!) it's not that i'm an Apple hater, it's just that i never got into them...
after my wife got an iPhone though, i have seen and am now a believer. so sooner or later, i'd like to get one. and not too far down the road, we'll be adopting iPhone use at work, so it sounds like a good idea. thoughts?
also...i currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 that i will no longer require (hint, hint)

Good ponder but I love the galaxy tab as it is a great tablet.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

You could totally do the 55" man, you're ceilings are damn near in space which opens everything up. Get the big one and worst case you get home and don't like it and you swap it for the smaller. Much easier than kicking yourself for going small and having to shell out more money to upsize.

--
tapatalk

Any thoughts on the MacBook Air?

I'm going to use my leftover financial aid money to buy a much needed new laptop. I just don't know whether to pony the extra cash for a MacBook Pro or whether an Air would suffice?

I'm a very casual computer user. I browse sports websites, forums, download some music/movies, and do my school stuff.

Steel Tappin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back