Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of Apple shipping their Macbook's from China. I have a HDMI cord and new sleeve, but no Macbook to put in it.

Because of Apple shipping their Macbook's from China. I have a HDMI cord and new sleeve, but no Macbook to put in it.

Sucks! But, it'll be sweet when it arrives! When I ordered my iPad2, it shipped from China also. It ended up showing up in my office before the tracking said it would, so maybe that'll happen for you as well.

I want this...badly...

http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/features/462530559/

462878751.jpg

Sucks! But, it'll be sweet when it arrives! When I ordered my iPad2, it shipped from China also. It ended up showing up in my office before the tracking said it would, so maybe that'll happen for you as well.

Thanks. I just checked the tracking number online and it has it at the check-in office only 15 min away. Say's it will be here Monday, but wouldn't be surprised it it's today. *fingers crossed*

Hahaha thats when a local pickup option is necessary.
Thanks. I just checked the tracking number online and it has it at the check-in office only 15 min away. Say's it will be here Monday, but wouldn't be surprised it it's today. *fingers crossed*

Watch it show up on wednesday... :beat-up:

!0 min after I posted that haha it just arrived at my door.

So new camera time, do I sell my Nikon D3s and buy a D4 or do I keep my D3s and buy a D800. It would be nice to have 2 bodies but I don't really need 2, full on ponder mode...

7" iPad being Rumored again;

http://www.bgr.com/2012/02/10/7-inch-ipad-again-said-to-be-nearing-launch/

[/h]By: Zach Epstein | Feb 10th, 2012 at 10:00AM
5 Comments
Filed Under: Rumors, Tablets

Apple is once again rumored to be going against the wishes of late co-founder Steve Jobs as it prepares to launch a 7-inch version of its popular iPad tablet. While speaking with Computerworld, Technology Business Research analyst Ezra Gottheil said that Apple may be preparing to launch two new products following the imminent release of the iPad 3. One is a case accessory that includes an integrated wireless keyboard, and the second is the oft-rumored iPad mini, which the analyst says will launch later this year. “I believe that’s always been in the plan” Gottheil said. “Actually that’s a good form factor for some users, and although they will also charge a premium above other similar-sized tablets, they want to protect that price flank.” Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs openly opposed the idea of a 7-inch tablet, noting that the smaller screen size inevitably mars the user experience. Even still, this would not be the first time a device would launch that contradicts Apple’s earlier claims. Earlier reports suggested the smaller iPad model will launch in the third-quarter this year.

Read
[/URL]

Just seems like a smart move to me. I think a lot of people would jump on a 7" iPad. I prefer 10" myself but that's me .... lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

Just seems like a smart move to me. I think a lot of people would jump on a 7" iPad. I prefer 10" myself but that's me .... lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

I agree...with the success of the Kindle Fire and a few others I could see them going this route.

I actually hope they don't make a smaller iPad. If they go down that road we will soon end up with a iPhone/iPad hybrid on a 5-6" screen since people want (for some weird reason) to get a 4" iPhone screen atm.

Tappin' for world peace!

iPhone 5 will have at least a 4" screen so I have my doubts about a smaller iPad. I don't mind the 7" size, but I haven't been overly impressed with the weight of the 7" Galaxy Tab or Playbook. They seem quite heavy for their size compared to the 10" iPad. My gut tells me iPad will remain the same size.

I hope so..and like the Forum Member Formerly Known As OEM, I like 10" too

iPhone 5 will have at least a 4" screen so I have my doubts about a smaller iPad. I don't mind the 7" size, but I haven't been overly impressed with the weight of the 7" Galaxy Tab or Playbook. They seem quite heavy for their size compared to the 10" iPad. My gut tells me iPad will remain the same size.

I don't see either of these happening with Apple. They would have to change a lot of ipod/iphone and ipad apps in the appstore to adjust to the new screen sizes. I don't seem them trying to offer 4 different versions of apps to make them look good in a new size screen. I might be wrong and it is Apple. You will never know for sure till they unveil them to us.

I don't see either of these happening with Apple. They would have to change a lot of ipod/iphone and ipad apps in the appstore to adjust to the new screen sizes. I don't seem them trying to offer 4 different versions of apps to make them look good in a new size screen. I might be wrong and it is Apple. You will never know for sure till they unveil them to us.

Android doesn't seem to have any problem doing it with their multiple sized phones and tablets. If Apple says to developers to do it for approval in to the app store, the developers will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of apps are both iPhone and iPad compatible. Most new apps are that way anyway. Must be in the coding now that it detects which device you have. So I don't think it would be a huge issue to have multiple screen sizes. Screen size has to grow on the iPhone. It's what's really holding Apple back compared to Android. I'm not saying the iPhone should have a 5" screen but something a little bigger is needed. 4.3" is max from what I hear.

Android doesn't seem to have any problem doing it with their multiple sized phones and tablets. If Apple says to developers to do it for approval in to the app store, the developers will do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of apps are both iPhone and iPad compatible. Most new apps are that way anyway. Must be in the coding now that it detects which device you have. So I don't think it would be a huge issue to have multiple screen sizes. Screen size has to grow on the iPhone. It's what's really holding Apple back compared to Android. I'm not saying the iPhone should have a 5" screen but something a little bigger is needed. 4.3" is max from what I hear.

It might happen, but I am not feeling it. Apple is all about having the best picture for their devices. That is one thing that Android and other platform OSs. It is really hard to make an OS that will work great for every piece of hardware out there. It is better to have the hardware and then make the OS work for it. They then will work together seamless and have less issues. I personally thing the iphone and ipads are good size for me. I looked at one of the Fires the other day at Target and really didn't like the size. A little small for me.

There is no way in hell the next iPhone wont be at the very least 4" and I agree with 9 iron that it should be no less then 4.3". No reason at all to not go that way.

There is no way in hell the next iPhone wont be at the very least 4" and I agree with 9 iron that it should be no less then 4.3". No reason at all to not go that way.

Agree 100%. The 3.5" on the original iPhone was huge, but now, it's one of the smallest. If not the smallest. The guts of the 4S make it a contender with the best of the Android phones, but the screen is holding it back. The Retina display can handle jumping up to a 4 or 4.3" screen.

It almost has to go to at least a 4in screen. Either way, WWDC can't get here quick enough.

I am pretty stoked about the 5. I am up for a new phone this summer and hope to get it. I really like my 4 version and think it is a solid phone. I know the 5 is going to move to the LTE network and have a better camera. I wonder what else they are going to give to us, that we won't be able to live with out weeks later.

I am pretty stoked about the 5. I am up for a new phone this summer and hope to get it. I really like my 4 version and think it is a solid phone. I know the 5 is going to move to the LTE network and have a better camera. I wonder what else they are going to give to us, that we won't be able to live with out weeks later.

LTE is the big thing. Hard to think they could improve on the camera though. The 4S camera is boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back