Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can make the next iPad a 10" Retina display there is no reason the iPhone cant be 4.5" Retina also. If the next iPhone isnt significantly better (bigger screen and much better design) then Im finally done with it. Im already up for an upgrade but Im holding out for mainly for the larger screen.

If they can make the next iPad a 10" Retina display there is no reason the iPhone cant be 4.5" Retina also. If the next iPhone isnt significantly better (bigger screen and much better design) then Im finally done with it. Im already up for an upgrade but Im holding out for mainly for the larger screen.

4.3 seems to be the good average size that's not too big or too small. Although anything is possible.

first we had bag phones.....then cd case blackberrys...then everything went mico/small....now we are trending toward bigger is better again....soon we'll be full circle and have a cool hipster backpack type phone...

It almost has to go to at least a 4in screen. Either way, WWDC can't get here quick enough.

I own an iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro and an iPod. I also only have 45 shares of apple and it's now at $492 a share. It's been going up since January so I think some better goodies are coming out. I prefer 10" to Kmac, 7" would sell a ton but I think 10 is perfect for the iPad.

Tap-in Talking

4.3 seems to be the good average size that's not too big or too small. Although anything is possible.

Yeah I agree. I keep thinking its probably going to be 4" though but Im pulling for 4.3"

Finally upgraded to the 4s from the 3GS. It is so much faster. I cant believe I waited so long. Absolutely love it. Siri got old after about 2 minutes.

first we had bag phones.....then cd case blackberrys...then everything went mico/small....now we are trending toward bigger is better again....soon we'll be full circle and have a cool hipster backpack type phone...

I plan on making my iPad a phone. 10 inch phone with awesome battery life? BOOM!

The Samsung Galaxy Note is HUGE, how could this be comfortable to talk on or put in your pocket?
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-5.jpg

Not too sure WE. It's one of those try it for yourself type deals. That phone is actually getting some good reviews from what I've heard.

The Samsung Galaxy Note is HUGE, how could this be comfortable to talk on or put in your pocket?

I'm out. I've hardly got room for my own junk in my skinny jeans.

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-5.jpg

Get ready TMex, that's just too big.

Not too sure WE. It's one of those try it for yourself type deals. That phone is actually getting some good reviews from what I've heard.
Im sure it works great, but the size is just too big. I think the Droid X is about as big as a phone needs to be.

On the other side of it, I am sure some folks with enormous or fat hands are excited about a touch screen they can use.

Size wise it is rather large, but I do think it comes down to what you use your phone for. I don't find calling all that good on many of the touch screen smartphones, with the EVO and Iphone to be the best of the bunch for me. But if you use it mainly for media or web browsing, this could be exactly what you are looking for. Battery life would be key personally, because an extended battery on a device that big already, might make it difficult.

Im sure it works great, but the size is just too big. I think the Droid X is about as big as a phone needs to be.

On the other side of it, I am sure some folks with enormous or fat hands are excited about a touch screen they can use.

I agree. I think 4.3" is more than bigger enough. This is a whole inch bigger. Not for me, but I'm sure there is a market out there for it.

lol Euro rep added

Virtual high, but not too high, five!

I've got small fingers. It's a blessing. But still, I find typing on touch screen keyboards to be a pain. I'm swyping at my Samsung Galaxy, but the only thing that's good for is hilarious autocorrect errors on top of the little sense I usually make.

I agree. I think 4.3" is more than bigger enough. This is a whole inch bigger. Not for me, but I'm sure there is a market out there for it.
Im sure there is a market for it. Basically a tablet/phone in one.

Get ready TMex, that's just too big.

BGR said it was the most pointless phone or something to that effect. Agreed with JB about just what suits ya. I could never go that big. Every jean is a skinny jean to me and that just wouldnt fit.

Gonna be pondering a new camera here soon as I hear back from the job in Oregon. If I end up going, I want a new camera to take pictures of all the courses, but especially Bandon Dunes :D

Not really a pondering thing, but still cool none the less. Apple anounced OS X Mountain Lion yesterday. That's 10.8 for you tech-savy people. It'll be out this summer to beat Windows 8 to the punch. Some of the best things from iOS have been integrated into 10.8 to create more of a seemless experience across all Apple devices, Mac and iDevice.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/mountain-lion/

I want a Nike Fuelband, but wtc is up with being able to order one or find one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back