Electronics Pondering

In the market for a new TV...probably in the 65-70 range. Would love to hear some thoughts on what's out there.

Feel like we need a Soundbar for our TV

Haven’t started looking but I’ve always pondered one on and off over the years

In the market for a new TV...probably in the 65-70 range. Would love to hear some thoughts on what's out there.

Vizio has been my go to for quite a few years. I'd only consider a Samsung over them, but bang for buck, Vizio is hard to beat.

Amazons own soundbar is quite highly rated.

Vizio has been my go to for quite a few years. I'd only consider a Samsung over them, but bang for buck, Vizio is hard to beat.

Amazons own soundbar is quite highly rated.

I know many who love their Vizio tvs. I get a bit confused by their "class" system

I know many who love their Vizio tvs. I get a bit confused by their "class" system

You want the M or P series. The D and V series are the big box store versions.

I haven't bought a TV in ages but I am quite font of the Vizio experiences we've had.

Love me some Asus as well, but that's more for computer monitors.

Not sure what price point you're looking at but I went with Sonos throughout my house and even outside. To be able to connect and play music in the house or even different from room to room is pretty cool. That and running the sound from my patio TV through the outdoor speakers is pretty awesome in the fall watching football.

looking at a new TV at some point this year.... not sure how big to go. Currently think I have a 60", but somehow it is too small for the living room.

I also want to get a new xbox, but figure I will wait for the next generation as I don't really need it.

You want the M or P series. The D and V series are the big box store versions.

see that's what I need to know. The letters are all over the place, so thank you.

I haven't bought a TV in ages but I am quite font of the Vizio experiences we've had.

Love me some Asus as well, but that's more for computer monitors.

I haven't bought one since I got my Plasma tv Labor Day of 2007 which is crazy.

I haven't bought one since I got my Plasma tv Labor Day of 2007 which is crazy.
We're not THAT bad but it's been a few years, for sure.

Most of what we watch is on TVs smaller than 42 or monitors.. or our devices. We're just not 'big' tv people.

We're not THAT bad but it's been a few years, for sure.

Most of what we watch is on TVs smaller than 42 or monitors.. or our devices. We're just not 'big' tv people.

yup that's what my old one is. a 42inch. Now that's moved to the basement, just need something for the main living room.

Anyone have any experience with the Ring Home Security DIY system?

Anyone have any experience with the Ring Home Security DIY system?

Yes, we’ve had the Ring system for the past year. Have been satisfied with it.

Pondering a Sonos system for the whole house.

Pondering a Sonos system for the whole house.
I really like the system. For example yesterday, I was watching football while doing laundry, dishes, and other stuff around the house. I turned on the speaker in the kitchen and my bedroom to I didn't miss anything while I was busy. It works great for listening to music or even audio books while cleaning, yard work or whatever too. I'm sure there are other systems out there that I have no experience with that do similar but I've had good luck with it. They also came out with a sub woofer for outside that goes in the ground or some such. I kinda want one but should probably move out of a subdivision first.

Yeah, the trigger finger is HEAVY on a Sonos setup through the house now.

Same. Probably going to start small with one for the kitchen since we have had a few big purchases lately and fill in over time.

Same. Probably going to start small with one for the kitchen since we have had a few big purchases lately and fill in over time.
I’m thinking I just go big and make it my bday and Christmas wrapped into one from the wife and kids hahahaha

I’m thinking I just go big and make it my bday and Christmas wrapped into one from the wife and kids hahahaha

We’ve got it setup throughout the house and outside. We love it.

We’ve got it setup throughout the house and outside. We love it.
It just makes too much sense. Easy, and all reviews on sound quality are really solid. It’s going to happen.

I've been pondering all summer a 65" TV for our new FL condo that we've been remodeling since May. It's finally complete and we will be vacationing there in two weeks so I pulled the trigger on an LG 65C9PUA today. PCMAG shop has a SAVE300 coupon($300 off) so without tax or shipping, it was over $500 cheaper than Costco which has the lowest retail price. I'm hoping the Black Friday deals won't be any better than what I paid.

Looking to get a Switch for the kids if I can find one on a good sale this holiday season.

Sonos is going to happen this week I think.

Doc gave me green light, now to keep myself from going TOO crazy haha

Back