JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Featured in the latest issue of the THP Digital Magazine, this might be the perfect compliment for morning rounds. Anybody try one yet?

Sounds like a great idea, but I cant justify that cost :oops:.

I just don't see the need for this product. Yeti's and the like keep my beverage hot/warm long enough that I don't need my drink at a constant temp especially at that price.

I don't have a travel mug, but my wife has the normal coffee mug, and LOVES it!. She works from home and is on the phone quite a bit, and the Ember mug has been so well worth the money for her. Saves her from having to make 15 trips back to the microwave to heat up her coffee.

Another one that is like WHOA with the cost.

If battery life was doubled then possibly? I like the app and touch interface, but need it to last longer than 3 hours.

$180 to keep my coffee warm is ridiculous.
If someone wanted to give it to me for Christmas, I wouldn't turn it down, but no way would I ever buy one of those at that price.

Yeah the cost is really high. Maybe if it could also keep it cool but still I could by 4 Yeti's that would do the same thing. I would then have back ups for when I inevitably lose one.

A little over the top for me.

We have an Ember, and it's great. It keeps coffee not just warm, but at the temperature you want to drink it at for that time. For me, a Yeti or regular travel mug goes straight from "too hot" to "not warm enough" more quickly than I'd like.

We have an Ember, and it's great. It keeps coffee not just warm, but at the temperature you want to drink it at for that time. For me, a Yeti or regular travel mug goes straight from "too hot" to "not warm enough" more quickly than I'd like.

Agree with this completely. Partly because the Yeti lids stink.

I just don't see the need for this product. Yeti's and the like keep my beverage hot/warm long enough that I don't need my drink at a constant temp especially at that price.

Was just going to say the same thing. It looks cool and Im sure it works well....but just FOR ME, an unnecessary product. However certainly some cases and places in the world where it could be worth it's weight in gold.

I have the regular mug one (that doesn't have a lid). It works really well, but I just don't use it very much at home since I drink my coffee so fast it doesnt really get cold. I think this one is more practical, and like the idea of being able to throw this in the car and still have it be piping hot when I get to the course, but not sure I'd spend $180 for it.

This sounds like a great gift for the person that has everything but that cost is too much to justify buying it for yourself.

LOVE this item, but it falls into a luxury buy at that price range and would compete with too many other things I would want more. $75 range and I would be all over it.

My wife has the coffee mug. Our son gave it to her for Christmas last year. She drinks hot tea out of it every morning. For the travel style I’ll keep my yeti and spend the balance on golf products.

Last edited:
Great idea, but for the price, I will stick with my Thermos cup.

I love the idea but the price is a non - starter for me

I think it's a great idea that would work better if it could keep a drink cold rather than warm. The price point is a bit out there for me but I'm sitting here with my Rtic 30oz tumbler that I filled up at 7:30 this morning or 4 hours 15 minutes ago and it's still plenty warm, almost hot so I think this is a miss for me. Besides, wouldn't that burn the alcohol out of the bailey's in your coffee?

Great idea, not sure I could justify the cost but would be nice to keep my hot chocolate hot. :)

That is one pricey mug. I burn my tongue on coffee that has been siting in my rtic cup for a while.

An expensive product but a great idea if it can stand the test of time. Nothing worse than lukewarm coffee left on the back nine

I was gifted the original mug and use it a bit. It’s great in concept but the orginal size isn’t big enough for me. It does work great though.

considering coffee is generally drank in the car on the commute to golf or work, dont need it piping hot...

Yeti cups will suffice, but great product for those that love to sip a piping hot cup...

considering coffee is generally drank in the car on the commute to golf or work, dont need it piping hot...

Yeti cups will suffice, but great product for those that love to sip a piping hot cup...

It's actually not necessarily for keeping it piping hot, but for keeping it at the temperature you want to drink it at. It will cool the coffee faster than leaving it in a different mug as well, then keep it there. What I'll do is pour the coffee first thing, while it's on the charger, and it'll get the temperature down (which is what uses most of the energy) while I'm getting ready for work. That way it stays at temperature longer.

Back