This sounds pretty cool. A really techy thermos that gets my coffee to the perfect temperature.

LOVE this item, but it falls into a luxury buy at that price range and would compete with too many other things I would want more. $75 range and I would be all over it.
So you want the option to be able to drink your coffee in 3 hours rather than 35 minutes? :ROFLMAO:

So you want the option to be able to drink your coffee in 3 hours rather than 35 minutes? :ROFLMAO:
I'm thinking deer stand, but a good thermos still works for that.

My sister got me one of the small coffee cups a couple years ago. It was cool but it didn't last long enough and was small. I am sure they have gotten better.

If I drank coffee then maybe but the only thing I drink hot is tea & hot cocoa :eek:

Great concept here. I think my Yeti gets the job done most of the time and I would struggle to drop the dough on this. Definitely super innovative, though.

So much stuff controlled by my phone. My thermostat, my garage door, my Instant Pot....Idk it's interesting technology, that's for sure.

I don't see a huge demand for it, but I'm sure some will love it.

I need to pick up a mug because I absolutely hate cold coffee.

I’d love one of these, but not at that price. Gettjng my tea to the perfect temperature is definitely a weakness of mine.

I like the idea of this mug. I often play golf with tea in a travel mug. Cool mornings in the mountains. My tea gets cold fast. Plus, I am all in on Phil's coffee drinking for health. This is on the maybe list.

Nice idea. Cost doesn't work for me, but I like the concept. Being able to pinpoint temp is ideal because sometimes coffee comes out too hot for me anyway. Let it settle to a desired temp is an idea I can vibe with. Also, I can't tell you how many cups of coffee or tee I haven't finished immediately and then don't because they're cold. I definitely see the utility here.

I think it is a great idea but again another luxury that is outside my price range, maybe I just need to win a lottery 😉.

My wife is on her second Ember (moved from the 10oz to the 14oz), and I have my first one. We both absolutely love them.

Back