Enclosed Golf Cart

Would have been nice today, when my son was hot. He would have lasted longer riding in the cart if it had some AC in it.

Appreciate the comfort perk but I'd pass. I don't want to be that soft! If it's too cold (<40*), or too hot (>100*), then a day away from the course is probably a good thing.

That's cleared in to buzz the tower Ghost Rider. I say yes.

A used Smart car is about 10k and street legal!

May need to upgrade my golf cart!!!

there are times in the winter where I would love to hide in a heated cart, but rarely in the summer would I ever pursue an air conditioned one here in Ohio.

Not sure, honestly. I say have fun with whatever you want, but probably not in my wheel house.

those look fun. I don't know that I'd get one unless I had ridiculous money, but it's a pretty slick idea.

Well... if I lived in my golf course's community and that thing was sub $15k, I'd have one in an instant.

The heat and humidity crushes my soul, I've long checked my pride at the door. I'd be all over that. Como se dice en español, "give it to me!"

"Dámelo!!!"

I've been driven to bilingual butchery. My Puerto Rican wife would either be proud or embarrassed. I'm leaning toward the longer word that I have absolutely no idea how to say in Spanish.

Hola, me llamo Guillermo.

We play until and unless we can't when there is snow on the course. Otherwise we extend the season with cart covers and propane heaters. Makes a huge difference so this concept is interesting. Living in the Northeast, other than winter trips or going to the dome to hit balls being inside a cover is great because it gives us extra golf so this is a pretty good concept.

I think most golfers like the outdoors and would say this is a little much. I think neighborhood cruisers would love this for the winter, especially north of the Mason Dixon line, and would have doors off during the summer.

I just added one of these to my garage. :oops:

13D0394D-7D97-4A2C-A059-838ED3F52A08.jpeg

593BB58C-7664-4C09-94F1-107C5D9C360E.jpeg

The heat index bumps into the 105+ range on some days, which is almost Mizuno Event levels. ;)

My wife did not like being caught in the rain in the Yamaha because you have to get out in the rain to roll down and zip up the soft sided coverings. She also did not like the gas fumes.

Problem solved? We shall see...

The biggest negative that I see, is that it used up a lot of golf equipment money. :(

The heat index bumps into the 105+ range on some days, which is almost Mizuno Event levels. ;)

My wife did not like being caught in the rain in the Yamaha because you have to get out in the rain to roll down and zip up the soft sided coverings. She also did not like the gas fumes.

Problem solved? We shall see...

The biggest negative that I see, is that it used up a lot of golf equipment money. :(

In your area, I believe it is about 80% Yamaha Quiet Tech, which makes sense given range of electric and the amount of driving from say Spanish Springs to Brownwood, should someone decide to take the golf cart. Heck even Brownwood to Lake Sumter and back.

But it can get pretty darn warm as well as those afternoon showers and the sunbrella does take time to roll down. It is quite odd to see one of these rolling through one of the golf cart tunnels though. :D

That is fun that you know this place so well!

I had to take the Yamaha into Brownwood This AM to get gas. I forgot to get it done during the week over at Lowlands Executive course. Nice morning for an open cart ride and they had the farmer’s market going on in the square.

That is fun that you know this place so well!

I had to take the Yamaha into Brownwood This AM to get gas. I forgot to get it done during the week over at Lowlands Executive course. Nice morning for an open cart ride and they had the farmer’s market going on in the square.
I know that area very well. It’s horrible that when people hear about it they think one thing and it’s 1000% false and completely made up.

I think it’s one of the most unique and visionary areas in the country and the golf cart world lives and breathes there.

I play as much of the year as I can from the sticky hot & humid summer months to the cold fall and winter months. I need to look into these and start budgeting!

Yes please for texas summers

Back