Energy drink; yes or no & if yes which one?

redneckwop

3G - God - golf - guns
Reaction score
Handicap
CO high
For me when I do this is my go to when I can find it. On side note it mixes well with JD, don't ask me how I know this. ?
1581447480834.png

Zero Sugar Orange Monster is amazing and still the best. It is unchallenged.

Of course, if I want actual energy, black coffee is my go to.

For a while I use to pound Red Bulls....I got turned on to them in Ireland before they came ashore in the US. Lately I have used Mt Dew and it delivers what I need.

e5710077-51ba-4533-95d6-27e9cf1fa7fe_1.696622b79e1a5c5970f5c5f4776ec6da.jpeg

Generally no. Will drink one or two during long drives in my truck for the caffeine.

I tried Bang but couldn't get through a full can without feeling dizzy. My go-to, which I buy too often on Amazon, is Reign.

Not a fan of them, so usually avoid.

I always go with coffee, most energy drinks are terrible for you and they are unregulated so you have no idea whats actually in them.

I stick with black coffee for my caffeine fix.

Another OG energy drinker here, coffee for me!

Rarely, but not against them. Usually grab a Monster if I'm feeling like I need a boost.

I can't anymore. I tried some Bang flavors to help with workouts, and the results at the gym were good, but I couldn't sleep that night. I need sleep more than I need that energy boost so I will stick with coffee in the AM.

I don’t drink energy drinks.

No. I can't say that I ever had an energy drink.

orange red bull....it's too dam expensive but i love them. besides the little pep it gives me, i actually like the taste

Red Bull ... Peach, Blueberry, or Coconut Berry. I don't drink coffee .... never have. So Red Bulls are my caffeine for the day. Gotta die of something, right? (y)

Rarely do, sugar free red bull if I have to. usually coffee.

For me when I do this is my go to when I can find it. On side note it mixes well with JD, don't ask me how I know this. ?
View attachment 8927488
Haven’t had xyience in a long time but that was my favorite for a while. Didn’t upset my stomach like other energy drinks

Many years ago I was big into Monster drinks, haven't had one for a while but remember them being good.

They’re not really my thing. I generally stick to coffee or a cola.

Big nope for me. I few years ago I was drinking Mountain Dew KickStarts pretty frequently. I began having some gastrointestinal problems so I stopped. I have no idea if the energy drinks caused it or it was just the price of getting older but I have not had one since.

No energy drinks for me, I drink way too much coffee.

Back