Energy drink; yes or no & if yes which one?

I rarely do energy drinks but I will have a Bang once in a while.

Nope on the energy drinks. I do iced coffee with a little cream or if it's hot sometimes Diet Moutain Dew.

No energy drinks the day of golf. Don't need the caffeine.

Coffee for me. I've tried a bunch of the energy drinks, haven't found one yet that I could stand the taste of. Every one I've tried left an aftertaste like I was sucking on a penny or something.

Not for me.

Bang.

I love this flavor. I have no idea if it taste like the real thing since I do not drink but I love these.

1581461512165.png

Yes

download (6).jpeg

Monster White or Purple when I want something sweeter.

1581461676791.png

I used to drink Rock Star energy drinks a lot. But, after realizing how much sugar they have, I cut them out.

if i do....its this:

Rarely, but if I do it's Monster Zero Purple.

I love the Original NOS energy drink!
2E2CB855-622E-40ED-AAF0-B1D08CF9C53C.jpeg
When I am concerned about the amount of sugar I intake it is Celsius orange flavor.
9CEFF59E-97E4-40C8-8681-1DAA48EFE2B4.jpeg
Both are very tasty!

I like the Monster Vanilla Bean. And I've had a couple of the Bang's as well. Black cherry vanilla wasn't anything special but it wasn't especially heinous either.

Reign Orange DreamCicle MMMM GOOD

Not for me. Heard too much about how bad they are for you.

I'm not much of Energy Drink guy. I stick to a large Coffee to start the round off. When on a trip in Michigan, I tried Stok Caffeinated Shots
from 7 Eleven for added boost to my Coffee. Unfortunately, they are not approved by Health Canada, so not available locally.

Stok.JPG

Never been a fan of energy drinks.

Coffee
Monster: White, Purple, Green, Black
Bang: Pina Colada, Black Cherry Vanilla, Cherry Limeade, Mango Guava, Star Burst, Green Apple.

Those are pretty much my go to's.

I haven't had an energy drink since red bull and vodka probably 12 years ago. Coffee is as intense as I get in the caffeine front.

Not a fan.

Coffee
Amino Energy

Nah. For some sustained energy like prior to the gym, I just pop a couple of Metrx BCAA 2200 gel-tabs.

Back