Energy Drinks & Shots

I'll mix it up, morning.

4ysu4a7y.jpg

There is no truth to the rumor that drinking that toilet Blue stunts your growth however. When scientists saw mward drinking it, they quickly ran to perform tests. Turns out he is naturally tiny, and it was not the drink that was causing it.

Mocking the 8i will only lead to good shots with it.

Can someone mock my putter?

There is no truth to the rumor that drinking that toilet Blue stunts your growth however. When scientists saw mward drinking it, they quickly ran to perform tests. Turns out he is naturally tiny, and it was not the drink that was causing it.
"Oh no, what have we done to that small mans growth patterns."
"Nope, just an escaped Disney Tour Guide."
Mocking the 8i will only lead to good shots with it.

Can someone mock my putter?
I've seen that 8i at work. So have passing cars. That poor windshield never stood a chance.

In fact...

garemedu.jpg

$T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfBZFBQg+,kEd1g~~60_35.JPG

Gonna be a rough day:

vyjynaty.jpg

I used to drink those Starbucks drinks, but they are LOADED with badness. I believe 200 calories in that tiny drink.

EDIT: Yup, see it in the picture. Too many zero cals out there for me.

I used to drink those Starbucks drinks, but they are LOADED with badness. I believe 200 calories in that tiny drink.

Correct. 200 calories. However, I didnt have time to grab breakfast so I am eating a banana and that. I never drink coffee or really anything like this. Maybe once every few months when I am exhausted so I am okay with it.

EDIT: Yup, see it in the picture. Too many zero cals out there for me.
*per serving

I believe they have 2 servings. Hello 400 calories.

*per serving

I believe they have 2 servings. Hello 400 calories.

The larger one is, but this one is only 200 calories. Man I used to drink them all the time. Then realized that simple switches like that made the pounds melt off. Its amazing how going to the sugar free stuff, cutting out a few things here and there and it has worked. Thanks to beags and deano for that help.

I was dragging ass this morning. I picked up one of these and now I feel like I'm bouncing off the walls.

2H-70012-X500.gif

The larger one is, but this one is only 200 calories. Man I used to drink them all the time. Then realized that simple switches like that made the pounds melt off. Its amazing how going to the sugar free stuff, cutting out a few things here and there and it has worked. Thanks to beags and deano for that help.

I never drink this stuff but you guys made me feel so bad I gave it away to someone. :banghead:

Yeah, that extra strength stuff will get ya. The regular stuff works good for me.

On the bright side the Rockstar Relax was really nice.

Yeah, that extra strength stuff will get ya. The regular stuff works good for me.
I've done the regular many times with no issues. Only the 2nd time I've gone extra strength. I think I'll be ok, just need a cold shower.

I feel like a kid who has had too much sugar before bed time.

Sometimes it's both a blessing and a curse to have a Starbucks kiosk in our office...

My morning routine:

IMG_20130531_084351_300_zps109e0bfd.jpg

I can quit anytime I want. Really.

Back