Energy Drinks & Shots

Does that make the right side the second half of your morning routine, or your afternoon routine?

Either way, wow.
Haha. No dude, one is morning, one is afternoon...typically.

On the bright side the Rockstar Relax was really nice.
An energy drink labeled "relax", interesting.

Haha. No dude, one is morning, one is afternoon...typically.

An energy drink labeled "relax", interesting.

Not sure how much of energy drink it is. No caffeine, no sugar, no calories, no carbonation. It was nice though. Not sure how else to explain it. LOL

Not sure how much of energy drink it is. No caffeine, no sugar, no calories, no carbonation. It was nice though. Not sure how else to explain it. LOL
I was wondering if it was an energy drink or not.

So, fruit punch?

I was wondering if it was an energy drink or not.

So, fruit punch?

I wasnt being sarcastic. I really dont know. Haha

Tropical Guava flavored + calming herbal blend.

Sometimes it's both a blessing and a curse to have a Starbucks kiosk in our office...

My morning routine:

IMG_20130531_084351_300_zps109e0bfd.jpg

I can quit anytime I want. Really.

I bet you cut that out, the lbs fall off.

Went back to the paisley today.......old faithful.

Saw this today for the 1st time...it's not the sugar free type but anyone had before?

Monster_zpse481ac03.jpeg

Went back to the paisley today.......old faithful.

Saw this today for the 1st time...it's not the sugar free type but anyone had before?

Monster_zpse481ac03.jpeg
It sounds tasty!!!

First time with the Ultra Blue. Me likey!

6u3ymyqe.jpg

Devs bromance with mward has forced him to liking the flavor of feet.

Devs bromance with mward has forced him to liking the flavor of feet.

What? You dont like the Ultra Blue? I think it tastes pretty similar to the Ultra white.

What? You dont like the Ultra Blue? I think it tastes pretty similar to the Ultra white.
Has a weird aftertaste. Certainly not my favorite energy drink.

Has a weird aftertaste. Certainly not my favorite energy drink.

I am a energy drink noob. Haha. I dont mind it. Honestly, if it would get me through the day, I might drink liquid feet today. Baby is teething and was up most of the night.

It does? No more than the white I think.

I actually had my first ultra blue this morning. Maybe it was the peachio combo, but it tasted pretty damn similar to the paisley.

I actually had my first ultra blue this morning. Maybe it was the peachio combo, but it tasted pretty damn similar to the paisley.

I agree good sir.

You guys are making me blush :bashful:

All the paisley and blue Monsters were gone yesterday so I picked up the old school Lo-Carb in the black/blue can. It's a nice throw back, been a while.

I think you're completely insane now.

But you're still my boy.

You still complete me.

All the paisley and blue Monsters were gone yesterday so I picked up the old school Lo-Carb in the black/blue can. It's a nice throw back, been a while.

Get-n-Go at the construction riddled corner of Western & Louise is where I found the blue.. You know, the intersection you see me flying through while on my phone :banghead:

Back