Energy Drinks & Shots

Isn't that a gas station brand or something?

That has Monster Blue foot flavor written all over it TH.

To me it actually tastes identical to the OG blue monster. It cannot hold a candle to the light blue deliciousness

I don't ever taste these feet that y'all keep referring to... Not even a hint of magical unicorn pee either... :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the Lemonade shot Jman. I have to say I realize how dependent I am in energy drinks. I have not had one since last Thursday and I can feel it.

Energy shots/ drinks, while they are delicious and do work for the time being, are really terrible for you especially in the long run. Increase in HR and BP, many are loaded with sugars and carbs. Once in a while they won't hurt, but I'd think twice about drinking one or more/ day. Increasing water intake and increasing fruits like blueberries and nuts can increase energy naturally and are a bit healthier

Ill let ya know if I am still around at the end of the day :D
amemy5e6.jpg

Be careful Jesse. Be careful.

I need to grab some more on the way home tonight. Love my sugar free energy drinks.

Samesies. I went the whole week without one, I deserv

Had Starbucks Refresher energy drink today. Was good, but didn't have the caffeine like others, so a smaller buzz. Tasted... well... refreshing. Really light drink, a lot like sparkling grape juice.

Sams Club has Monster Zero Ultra cases $4.00 off until mid-July.

And they have 12-packs of my second favorite flavor

Monster+Rehab+Pink+Lemonade+Can_15.5oz.png

Looks like Sam's getting more of my money now. Nice find!

I've never seen this flavor. You like it more than the Paisley?

When I want some non-carbonated, it's an awesome flavor. Great for after a round.

bu6ebuqa.jpg

I knew better.

C'mon man! You know better

C'mon man! You know better

I had never tried it before, so I had a wild hair to. Just plain stupid. But I refuse to waste it so I'm going to finish it.

It just has an empty taste to it. A metallic taste at times.

That i so good. I tried one about a month ago and it was solid. I was fond of the regular lemonade tea but thre pink is better. Not as good as the nectar of the gods in the white can, but good.

That i so good. I tried one about a month ago and it was solid. I was fond of the regular lemonade tea but thre pink is better. Not as good as the nectar of the gods in the white can, but good.

I tried the blue can last night, and although it was good, I just couldnt figure out why the white tastes so much better.

It just has an empty taste to it. A metallic taste at times.

Just blah. Completely blah.

Lesson learned. Luckily I got 3 mango's and a 4 pack of paisley to make up for it.

Back