Energy Drinks & Shots

Bang is really good, no sugar, BCAA and enough caffeine to wake you up. My favorite is Mango and Pear/Guava

I think it has double the caffeine a monster has, so that’s delightful on sluggish days

I think it has double the caffeine a monster has, so that’s delightful on sluggish days

I havent found a bang that I like yet. All of the flavours I have tried have a metallic taste to them.

I havent found a bang that I like yet. All of the flavours I have tried have a metallic taste to them.

Might sound like a dumb question, but have you tried it in a glass vs can?

Their cherry limeade is pretty close to the xyeince of old. Which reminds me, I found them in GA a couple weeks ago and man.. like old times with how good it was

Might sound like a dumb question, but have you tried it in a glass vs can?

Their cherry limeade is pretty close to the xyeince of old. Which reminds me, I found them in GA a couple weeks ago and man.. like old times with how good it was

I’ve not tried them in a glass.

“Tropical” hehe

I think Freddie narrowed it down to an Apple/Pear mix. It’s good, but it takes a few sips just to figure out what the taste is

Def an apple-y flavor. I dig it, it's a bit on the sweeter side though.

Having it now. Pretty decent. Agree on the apple/pear ish flavor.

Having it now. Pretty decent. Agree on the apple/pear ish flavor.

Yep, it's a good change up every not and then. Wont replace the white can for me, though.

Yep, it's a good change up every not and then. Wont replace the white can for me, though.
It's funny, I drank the white for years but have switched to the Ulta Black and Rockstar Zero Silver. I had a white yesterday for the first time in a while and it tasted like carbonated nothing.

I go back and forth between the white can and the blue absolutely zero. My two favortie flavors.

It's funny, I drank the white for years but have switched to the Ulta Black and Rockstar Zero Silver. I had a white yesterday for the first time in a while and it tasted like carbonated nothing.

Shut your mouth. How dare you talk trash like that?

“Tropical” hehe

I think Freddie narrowed it down to an Apple/Pear mix. It’s good, but it takes a few sips just to figure out what the taste is

I found it to be awful to be honest. But then again I am a fan of Purple.

What’s wrong with the purple? The purple is my go to

Purple is my absolute favorite.

1. Purple
2. White
3. Blue
4. Orange
5. Red
6. Green
7. Black

1. Purple
2. White
3. Blue
4. Orange
5. Red
6. Green
7. Black

I dont think i've ever had the Purple.

Blue, orange, red are a no go for me though.

I dont think i've ever had the Purple.

Blue, orange, red are a no go for me though.

Purple is amazing. Its basically a White with a pixie stick dumped in it.

1. Purple
2. White
3. Blue
4. Orange
5. Red
6. Green
7. Black

That is pretty close to the inverse of mine, I'd have to move green down by purple.

Bang is really good, no sugar, BCAA and enough caffeine to wake you up. My favorite is Mango and Pear/Guava

Bang is currently my go to now! If I can find it I’m picking one up over Monster Purple or Monster White! Which says alot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Monster green called Ultra Paradise. Pretty good if you like a sour apple taste. Orange is still my number 1.
8aef2453f9e907231731ed23027afdeb.jpg

I used to drink a lot of Monster, Rockstar, RedBull, Amp, etc but then a good friend got kidney stones twice and his doctor informed him that the massive intake of energy drinks was a contributing factor. Since then I've cut back and looked for alternative options. If you haven't tried Zipfizz it is worth a try. It is a powder you add to a bottle of water and it has caffeine and a ton of vitamins but no sugar and they taste good. (it also makes the water carbonated so make sure you drink some water from the bottle before adding the mix or it overflows everywhere). On days when I'm cooking down with a cold but have too much that needs to get done I've found that one of these will get me through. I believe Costco carries a multipack but I normally order from their online store.

The GOAT

7AED297C-4C5B-4A8E-91C4-9202CEB21597.jpeg

@Canadan for pure flavor this brand is impossible to beat.

757F57F9-821C-4A30-92CC-779462B23EFC.jpeg

Had a NOS this week because I was dragging ass. I love the taste more than what it does for me.

Back