Energy Drinks & Shots

I really do not like frostberry xenergy.

It's absolutely bad. Cherry lime and mango are my go to's. I wish they all the Blu pomegranate down here :/

An oldie but goodie.

7a5y9yna.jpg

Hmmm....

Still havent had the Pink Lemonade 5 hour energy, have you?

Nope. Its killing me.

Not sure on taste but it was worth a shot based off looks AND FEEL. Holy sweet can.
gy8ytuze.jpg

In how many years? But probably, just like my phone and car too. I may just frame the can.

Not sure on taste but it was worth a shot based off looks AND FEEL. Holy sweet can.
gy8ytuze.jpg

Cool can, but that one tastes terrible.

Cool can, but that one tastes terrible.

Really? I loved it dude. I posted about how I almost considered switching from my old faithful cherry limeade but couldn't do it because monster scares me

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Well I will have a full write up this afternoon, if I am still here :alien:

Really? I loved it dude. I posted about how I almost considered switching from my old faithful cherry limeade but couldn't do it because monster scares me

TapaTalk from the iPhone
Yep, posted about it a few pages back in this thread.

So when these Monsters say Zero, zero calories and zero sugars, I assume that it's getting sweetened by artificial sweetners then?

You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Xience Xenergy "Cran Razz"....not bad....not bad.

Xience Xenergy "Cran Razz"....not bad....not bad.
I like the Cran Razz, it's decent. I would rather drink the Cran Razz than a Monster of any sorts.

I like the Cran Razz, it's decent. I would rather drink the Cran Razz than a Monster of any sorts.

Agree completely. Its still no Cherry Lime though! Ha!

Nothing compares to the Cherry Lime, nothing.

Mango Guava disagrees. Still haven't seen the new flavors down here though, Frostberry made an appearance briefly.

Mango Guava disagrees. Still haven't seen the new flavors down here though, Frostberry made an appearance briefly.
Frostberry is a can full of swill, it's terrible. I would rather a nice cold glass of anti-freeze than that junk.

Back