Energy Drinks & Shots

Tried a new a Monster Rehab a couple days, pink lemonade and tea. It was glorious. I'm a big fan of the Lemonade and Tea Monster in the afternoon, but the Pink Lemonade and Tea will be the new afternoon go to.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370537362.217878.jpgforgot my Paisley at home. Decided to try this from the cafeteria.

#FeelPlayer

Coming from the guy who eats shrimp tails, this means nothing.

Just cause I'm too lazy to pull out a shrimp tail or even spit it out doesn't mean I can't figure out some things taste just fine.

Example A: apple pie moonshine = good. Green colored skittles train wreck concoction = bad

I thought that too Jesse, when I tasted it for the first time. Now I can tell the difference, the blue being a bit more "stout" and a bit more of a peach taste like you said.

Happy Energy Drink Friday!

ejate9er.jpg

Just knocked out a Mango Guava to get in a mindset to start knocking out some reviews. Its still my favorite.

Um, I just found this?

7ymuzyza.jpg

WHAT THE EFF? I need that. While I am normally a carbonated guy, sometimes the non is great during a round.

WHAT THE EFF? I need that. While I am normally a carbonated guy, sometimes the non is great during a round.

Let me just say, I'm a carbonated guy too, but this would be absolutely phenomenal during a round. Really good lemonade with just a little bit raspberry.

Is it JMan approved?

Is it JMan approved?

Absolutely. I wouldn't drink it every day, but for having out on the course it really would be great.

This thread reminded me that I have a Mango Guava in the fridge.

Awesome.

Also, James, that looks delicious.

Turn that around and let me see all the artificial ingredients.

No different than the main ingredient in a Fanta; Purple

Seems FL gets shafted on all the fun flavors. I still want one of those Melon ones I found in TN.

Seems FL gets shafted on all the fun flavors. I still want one of those Melon ones I found in TN.
Xyience; Shrimp Tail, I swear I have seen that one before.

Sorry, but it just so happens that Tennessee is a much better state than FL. Of course you aren't going to get the things that they do. :D

Sent from my GS4

Not a HUGE fan of the lemonade stuff from XIENCE. But than again I am not really big on lemonade-y stuff anyway.

Not a HUGE fan of the lemonade stuff from XIENCE. But than again I am not really big on lemonade-y stuff anyway.

I think it would be best during a round myself. I couldn't drink them every day, but during golf on a hot arse summer day, this has me curious to put that to the test!

I saw this and figured it was worth a try
ajazubu4.jpg

Back