Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Just entered! Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks for the heads up! I signed up.

Thanks for the head's up!

Thanks for the heads up, Contest ends at 11:59PM tonight! I read it at first thinking it ended at 11:59am! I thought I missed out.

Official Contest Rules

No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. One entry per valid email address (not including additional chances earned through friend referrals).

The TaylorMade R11 Driver Giveaway will start on February 14, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. ET and ends on March 14, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET. One random winner will be selected and will be notified by email.

This contest is open to individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older, and is governed by the laws of the United States and void where prohibited. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.

One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected to receive a new TaylorMade R11 Driver of his/her choice. In case of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the entry will be accepted or rejected at the absolute discretion of Greg Norman Interactive LLC. Prize may not be redeemed for cash.

No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Shipping and/or tax charges (if applicable) will be the responsibility of the winner.

I entered maybe I will get lucky :egyptian:

thanks GC!

Thanks! I'm in.

Sweet GC, I'm in.
Thanks!

Thanks GC!

I signed up too! It would be pretty awesome to win that bad boy... I've entered a couple different drawings for this driver, perhaps my luck will change with this one!

Entered! Thanks, GC!

My hat is in the ring, Thanks GG for the heads up.

Thank you for the heads up GC!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all! I obviously won't be entering, but I really hope one of you win this. I am uploading my video from this weekend and there is one from the Trackman with my previous driver and the R11. It is night and day! This driver is amazing!

I'm in..thanks for the heads up

Entered, hope I win!

cant enter... not old enough fml

Just entered thats for the heads up on this one.

Thanks GC, I just put my entry in. I really hope a THPer wins it! So, hopefully a lot of us enter it.

entered, THanks

Entered!
That would be awesome!!
Thanks!

Back