CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. That was a tough decision. So many good peeps to choose from.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Seeing everyone who has entered this...I kinda want to enter now.

But I already blew up my deals 🤷‍♂️
It’s never too late to be somebody’s hero!

I only know one person on this forum personally so they are a lock. The other? I may do the raffle idea...The beer thread looks like a good place to start

I love the entries and responses for this. For anyone new or unsure, there is no wrong answer. Golf with other THPers is always a good time. Pick someone random and enter!!

So want to enter this event and have been struggling with the decision, until woke up this morning. Unfortunately our US border restrictions re. COVID are still in place although I expect will be lifted by the time of the event but I don’t want to risk all the hassle to all parties if happened to get chosen and then had to back out. Good luck to all, will be an awesome event.

Would love the opportunity to finally play Hammock Beach. Every event and experience THP has had there has been epic.
I would agree with that but if you show up to hammock beach you would be there all by yourself haha

I would agree with that but if you show up to hammock beach you would be there all by yourself haha

At least there'd be tee times available :)

Revised team entered:

Rummpd
fuffle master
TransplantHacker

Thanks all involved

The Love that has been spread through this thread ..... It has blown up to 11 pages in one day. Almost as big as a @Canadan thread to boos t post counts.

Seeing everyone who has entered this...I kinda want to enter now.

But I already blew up my deals 🤷‍♂️
You could at least still pick the guys you were going to pick......

I reaaaaallllllyy want to enter this but all my vacation days for the rest of the year are spoken for, at least unless Greece or the US implement tighter restrictions again so we can't go on our trip in October. So good luck everyone!

I know, Right?

The Love that has been spread through this thread ..... It has blown up to 11 pages in one day. Almost as big as a @Canadan thread to boos t post counts.
I still don't regret the Joggers thread.

I’m in! Sounds like a phenomenal trip!

Entered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back