CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a quick bump up to let everybody know that this will stay open through Sunday and then next week we will get it all announced.

Also, please note that some entries are not coming back here and posting, you have to post in the thread to make your entry count.

Good luck everybody.

I’m in. 😎

Only one more day to enter

Entered! This one will be good.

Can’t wait for this, really hope to use the flight voucher on this

Good luck gents!!!!

I just spent a bunch of time on the PGA National website… The Match Course really sounds fun!!

For those who haven't already entered and picked me to go with them, there's only one more day to do so. For those who have already entered and picked me, thank you for using other people's names in the thread so everyone didn't get jealous.

Walking into PGA National like...

I would so 💎💎💎 for this..

this has been one of the most fun lead ups and entries that i can recall

For those who haven't already entered and picked me to go with them, there's only one more day to do so. For those who have already entered and picked me, thank you for using other people's names in the thread so everyone didn't get jealous.

Walking into PGA National like...

Entry submitted

Maybe we just announce the winners and not who they picked and they can get their PMs blown up haha.

kidding of course. Can’t wait to find out who is coming

Maybe we just announce the winners and not who they picked and they can get their PMs blown up haha.

kidding of course. Can’t wait to find out who is coming

that would be funny 🤣👍

That would be a nice social experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back