CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entered, want to beat Finley again. 😀

My picks are in. I went with @LLIB & @robrandalgz. Two guys who have been working their tales off to improve at this crazy game we all love.

Good Luck everyone.

Hmmm. So many choices. :wavey:

Need to do some serious thinking on this one today. So many guys I haven't met who I would love to tee it up with.

My picks:

1) A former Morgan Cup teammate that I did not get a chance to tee it up with at Haig Point
2) A THPer that contributes to almost every THP experience and enjoys to banter about golf, college football, and fantasy football. Oh, and I'd like to give him a chance to redeem himself against @JasonFinleyCG

I’ll have to go into the announcement thread for this event and randomly pick 2 people that posted in there. I’ve narrowed my list down to about 30 🤷‍♂️

This would be epic

I'm entered and hopefully the 2 I picked will be surprised!
B440F125-FA05-4134-89FC-3B8B89E76A80.gif

Entered!

Seems like so many good guys here. Have not met anyone personally but ill have to give it some thought and get something in. Think it would be so great to meet and play with some of the people here that you don't know but feel like you do just from the forum and conversations. Im sure it would be a great time and that time of year even though we play in almost any weather it would be great to get away especially for this event.

My picks:

1) A former Morgan Cup teammate that I did not get a chance to tee it up with at Haig Point
2) A THPer that contributes to almost every THP experience and enjoys to banter about golf, college football, and fantasy football. Oh, and I'd like to give him a chance to redeem himself against @JasonFinleyCG

My man!!!

I had 5 people I was thinking of. But went with 2 close friends who I met from past events. They would be great to catch up for a round again with .

I had 5 people I was thinking of. But went with 2 close friends who I met from past events. They would be great to catch up for a round again with .

Going to need to resubmit as your selections are not AC members.

Going to need to resubmit as your selections are not AC members.
Oh nah . I thought they were. Ok I will pick another 2. Good looking out , cheers

Last edited:
Entered with two people I've never met but boy was that a hard decision to pick.

How bad would it suck to pick someone that can't go after it's announced....:eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back