CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am entered. Hopefully I get picked, might not win but will have an awesome fun time. Thats the object of THP Experiences anyway so I have my fingers crossed for this awesome chance to play with my choices.

How bad would it suck to pick someone that can't go after it's announced....:eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"I picked so and so as the person I've never met."
"We met at such and such..."
"%#&@."

I did the dreaded mistake of skimming haha. Woops. Chose two completely different people because I didn’t know who to know out of my original two. Haven’t met these guys before, but they seem pretty freaking awesome…..

How bad would it suck to pick someone that can't go after it's announced....:eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It could happen. Someone like myself where it is right close to the end of harvest time. I would surely make every effort though, but I'm sure that plan is always in place if a person had to back out for some reason.

Entered!!

It could happen. Someone like myself where it is right close to the end of harvest time. I would surely make every effort though, but I'm sure that plan is always in place if a person had to back out for some reason.
You could always carry harvest time down to the event and harvest some birdies....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You realize you just killed somebody's Nana, right?!! Stop speaking evil! :LOL:

You realize you just killed somebody's Nana, right?!! Stop speaking evil! :LOL:
And anyways, if anyone is like their Nana, they planned ahead. Old people are planners. Nana should have taught them correctly...:unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just remember I picked you, now pick me!!!

You said harvest time & I thought this...

Entry is in.

Good luck everybody. Such a fun idea. Will be a blast to follow with whoever wins.

I t would have been prudent to set up your picks a head of time and ask them if they could make it. I actually had one guy say, " I am in something else already, go get someone else"

And anyways, if anyone is like their Nana, they planned ahead. Old people are planners. Nana should have taught them correctly...:unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well they won't get the chance NOW, 'caaause you killed 'em. So now the guy's got no Nana, no Dream Foursome golf, and is stuck being a poor planner. Wanna post some compromising pictures of his wife with his best friend just to make sure it's a year he'll never forget or .. :confused2: ??

so what happens if your picks decline? asking for a friend.
your man under the dictionary definition "hoot" would be glad to step in for them.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back