CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone will have fun on this trip, having met Finley it's guarenteed to be fun.

Is there anyone that is not eligible (staff, etc.)? Thanks in advance.

I am officially in.

Man, that was really really really difficult. Way too many great people here to narrow it down to 2.

Entered!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Is there anyone that is not eligible (staff, etc.)? Thanks in advance.

Everybody is eligible, except me, which was said in the original thread :D

Entry is in!!! Went with a old friend & someone else. :ROFLMAO:

Entry submitted and confirmed.

When this event was announced I had three people in mind, and figured I'd have to draw-straws to pick two. Of course I've met all three but now I have to pick just one of them, and one other. This will take some thought.

When this event was announced I had three people in mind, and figured I'd have to draw-straws to pick two. Of course I've met all three but now I have to pick just one of them, and one other. This will take some thought.
I believe in you, Jim.

I entered - I had such a great time meeting the three THP'ers that I've already met both of my entries are people I've interacted with on the forums but never met.

Anyone else think it's crazy that JB knows who's met who on an internet forum with such speed and accuracy? Shows how great of a community this is.

So... I'm in. If I win, maybe one of my partners wouldn't mind car pooling in the Prius to save money. The other guy? He can figure out his flight.

you did fleece me pretty bad in a fantasy football trade so i think you owe me.....:ROFLMAO:

Went for that full NC squad baby! Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back