CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entry sent. One knows I picked them....the other.....likes the color blue.

;)

Entry sent, and I don't mind posting my picks:

Member I haven't met: @Luchnia
Member I have met: @MattyD-MPLS (getting the GD Cap together with @JasonFinleyCG a month before the Grandaddy would be really fun!)

Entered! Good luck everyone!

I’m in.

The two people I picked, I have never played with before.
@chile I met for the first time earlier this week when he was kind enough to give me a shaft for my Epic Speed head.

@JDax, I have never met or spoken to. I have enjoyed his contributions to THP over the years and figured….why not!

I’m in.

@chile I met for the first time earlier this week when he was kind enough to give me a shaft for my Epic Speed head.

Remember that show, "In Search of..."? Well, the way I played yesterday... It would be a blast, tho @time4tim

I suppose I'll have to actually pick people, now.

Gotta decide on someone I haven't met.

I am glad bunch are posting their choices.. that makes this even more fun!!

I am glad bunch are posting their choices.. that makes this even more fun!!

the whole concept has been a ton of fun. very well thought out!

Well i suppose i will share mine. I went with @Canadan and @KY Golfer

Here's hoping!!

I selected the person who got me involved on here @Jeff Spicoli as the person I've met and @tahoebum as the person I have not met because I enjoy his content and November is a good time to get out of MN for a few days.

I’m in.

@JDax, I have never met or spoken to. I have enjoyed his contributions to THP over the years and figured….why not!
58B4A28F-D965-431E-8EA2-DD3157C4B534.gif

I cannot stress enough that if you send in an entry and don't post in this thread, it is not counted.

Entry submitted...

I cannot stress enough that if you send in an entry and don't post in this thread, it is not counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back