CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we pick alternates ?? Ya know ... in case the original picks can't go

I hope the 2 I picked (haven't met either of them) can go, because I'm already making plans for us to be there. Although those plans are in pencil. 🤣🤣

I’m ready to go

5A7266C3-F195-41A2-9FF4-85C51F0C2BA9.jpeg

Is it safe to say that I know one of your picks? :LOL:

maybe not since I wasn't on his list 🤣 OR maybe he is because he isn't entering and he's one THPer I know 🤣

I’ve entered two of you guys, hope we get to go. Or I hope I get to go because someone else has pick me.

I’m entered. Hopefully can drag two other fellas to a heck of a time. One probably knows who he is, but I doubt the other has a clue.

One of my team had to pull out. If interested in submitting with TransplantHacker and myself send me a message verifying AC membership - thanks

I'm entered. I went with two people I've never met before because I haven't met anyone on this forum yet haha.

So if this what to expect in Florida?

I'm entered. I went with two people I've never met before because I haven't met anyone on this forum yet haha.

Yes.

20210722_202056.jpg

You'll be fine. Just play it cooler than these guys.

@AndersonRains I don't know you, you don't know me. But thats what THP is about.
Entry sent, you've got one of my spots!

Open the border, open the border, open the border. Minimum 9 hour flight, multipe changeovers....

I hope the 2 I picked (haven't met either of them) can go, because I'm already making plans for us to be there. Although those plans are in pencil. 🤣🤣

I picked two random guys (@Desmond and @Gman79 ) from the forum that I haven't met but enjoyed chatting with in some threads over the past couple of years. It's more fun that way.

unnamed.jpg

Hopefully someone does out there enough to spend time on a trip!

Well, I typed up my entry. Then I scrolled THP some more and modified my entry. Then I thought about it and modified my entry again. The third time's the charm.

I went with two THPers whom I respect for their contributions to this forum. I won't name names, but one has a different bag setup depending on wind, how well he slept last night or what colour shoes he's wearing. The other is a legend in the THP media world.

Glad I said hello to that guy
I picked two random guys (@Desmond and @Gman79 ) from the forum that I haven't met but enjoyed chatting with in some threads over the past couple of years. It's more fun that way.

aside from the funny pic (a movie favorite)
Humbling to be chosen!
1627005846758.png

humble to have submitted today

good luck everyone

Entered!

Locked and loaded. It was a tough call and I’m still relatively new to THP. Can’t imagine the choices for those that go back years.

Picked two folks I’ve enjoyed my interactions with, one of which I hope to return a favor from earlier this year.

You know… I’m NOT going to watch this thread anymore. Some nut job may have put my name in and posted it in the thread. Highly unlikely, I know… but it would be nagging at me that who I picked isn’t who picked ME. You know what I mean?
So- see ya when it’s over and all settled. And good luck to the pickers and pickees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back