CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we just announce the winners and not who they picked and they can get their PMs blown up haha.

kidding of course. Can’t wait to find out who is coming
I knew there was a twist coming..

Maybe we just announce the winners and not who they picked and they can get their PMs blown up haha.

Entered, good luck everyone.

I met 11 THPers weekend for the first time and it made me even more excited for this experience. Can’t wait to see who gets picked and follow along!

I met 11 THPers weekend for the first time and it made me even more excited for this experience. Can’t wait to see who gets picked and follow along!
Meeting THPers is a treat!

Oh man! The drama that would ensue would be hilarious lol

In for the win (I hope)!

We can also announce one person that was picked (not the actual winner) and let everyone guess who the actual winner was.

I just sent in a entry, Maybe its too late but I figured Why Not.
@snafu and @e1iterate :ROFLMAO: would be my 2 choices!
What better way to meet my THP nemesis!!!

Give me @KEV and @Canadan so at least I’ll have a friend there to watch me get revenge on Finley for @JDax and while I’m there I can beat @Canadan too!

We are closed for entries!

In the next couple of days we will get some winners announced.
We have an amazing schedule planned for everybody with True Temper and Callaway with this beautiful backdrop of a resort and course.
We have spared nothing to make this absolutely perfect from industry open table discussions to playing at the same place the pros play. It is what makes THP Experiences so different.

Good luck everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back