CONTEST EPIC Contest: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Epic Max is what I will almost certainly be fit into in my mind. So I’m excited to see if I’m off base and if so maybe what things they may fit me for.

The B-21 hybrid has been as advertised for me as being a slice killer so I’m excited to see what new tech they will have cooked up at that point!

can’t wait to see who joins us!

Can't wait to see who the winner will be! Good luck to all.

You know, I’m torn between the Max and the LS. I’d be happy to have either and I’m sure both would work great but I think the MAX will be the better option for me.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for opportunity!

Epic Max LS for me. As someone who fights a left/hook miss, I want a club that is neutral and the Epic Max LS fits that. That combined with the forgiveness is a win-win! Also love the adjustable weight on the Epic models. Allows me to add additional weight and play a shorter shaft for control.

We may have a new teammate tomorrow! Get those last second entries in!

Epic Speed - Between the 3 of them, the Speed felt the best and was the best performing....which was surprising as I figured I would need the Max to get the ball higher flighted, but the Speed was great.

I'm going with the Epic Speed. Based on the breakdown it was close with the Epic Max, but I really do prefer a mid launch and I remember the Epic Max launching a little high for me when I got fit last year. Also like hitting a draw when I can and I feel like the Epic Speed would give me that moreso than the others.

Appreciate the contest. Thanks THP and Callaway Golf! Good luck to all!🤞

Last year I wouldve been all in on the LS.....................This year with lack of golf I would go all in on Epic Max. Forgiveness and fairway finder!!! I will take all the help i can get!

I'd go with the Epic Max. I'm currently in a Mavrik Max and aside from "growing into it" and needing a lower launch, it seems to work well. I still need a fair amount of forgiveness and to work on my distance at 70 years old and taking the game back up after a 30 year absence.

I would pick the Epic Speed and the reason is that's the one Callaway's driver selector picked for me.

Get those entries in everyone. You don't want to miss out on your chance by not even having your name in the hat.

Epic Speed Max LS for me...low launch and spin and being neutral is what I prefer.

Let's get some more entries!! Good luck to all and I can't wait to see who joins the team next!!

Thank you THP and Callaway for this opportunity!
I would select the Callaway Epic Speed Max with the MCA Tensei AV Blue 65 (stiff). Why? Because I went to the link provided by @JB in the original post. When looking at the options a pop up came up saying call with questions. So I of course called 800-985-3308, I told him about THP (he stated of course I know that site) and started to ask questions. The agent “Matt” was super helpful. He listened to my description of my abilities and where my game is at. He suggested the Epic Speed Max because of my draw bias. He also suggested a lower loft, 9*, because I am looking for a lower launch. He also suggested I look for a shaft with a lower/mid spin and launch. I have used the shaft above before and have been fit into that shaft at 2 different fittings. Thanks again Callaway for the awesome customer service and THP for the opportunity to represent.

Epic Max for me. High launch and Max forgiveness and available in adjustable 12 degree loft. Sounds like it was made just for me.

I think I would most likely choose the Epic Max. I want as much forgiveness as I can get with my driver. I hit one a couple weeks ago and I liked the shape.

Let's get some more entries!! Good luck to all and I can't wait to see who joins the team next!!
I just went and checked out the Callaway Selector Tool and changed one metric (ball flight) just to see, and it's incredible how that single change resulted in a different recommendation.

Everyone needs to get in on this and go through the online process. It's so interesting to see how your game can be shaped, and how you can shape your game by the clubs being played!

I mean, there's also the chance of getting in on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the Grandaddy too!

Since I am currently playing the Epic Flash, the logical upgrade would be the Epic Speed. I used the driver selector tool at the Callaway website. It confirmed my thoughts. More speed and more forgiveness would be hard to pass up, right?

I have never attended a Granddaddy event. This would be an awesome opportunity to meet other THPers as well as put the new driver into play. Good luck to all. Looking forward to finding out who all gets selected!!!

Soooooonnnn!!!!

Every time this thread pops up, I wonder how many hearts start to beat a little faster?

Oh to play in a stroke play or matchplay Experience.....

Every time this thread pops up, I wonder how many hearts start to beat a little faster?

Happy flutter or scared they have to deal with me? HAHA

Happy flutter or scared they have to deal with me? HAHA
Happy of course. I mean, personally I could deal with you if it meant I still got to Experience everything else. Not everyone will be paired with you during the rounds anyway...

;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back