Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
most definitely. i'm the polar opposite of OEM, lol

yes you are left handed, but what does that have to do with it :alien:

I'm interested to see how those number compare.

U guy are not going to be good for my bank account are u? Lol

If the numbers were significantly better TC, what is holding you back?

Does the place where you would buy it offer some sort of return policy? The one by me I have mentioned offers 90 days to play the club, if you don't like it, take it back for store credit.

I'm pondering those R9's in the marketplace. Should I stray a bit from the fitter?

U guy are not going to be good for my bank account are u? Lol

By definition when you OEM something it usually hurts your bank account or credit card or your secret funding

At this point FLTC should be pondering something else because that driver should already be in his bag, his numbers were stupid good with it. He must be on pot.

At this point FLTC should be pondering something else because that driver should already be in his bag, his numbers were stupid good with it. He must be on pot.

If that was you, you'd already be pondering a new driver haha

If that was you, you'd already be pondering a new driver haha

It goes like this: Well if the driver is THAT good then how good is the 3W? And just like that Im pondering a new 3W to match the driver.

If the numbers were significantly better TC, what is holding you back?

Does the place where you would buy it offer some sort of return policy? The one by me I have mentioned offers 90 days to play the club, if you don't like it, take it back for store credit.

i don't know if it's better than what i currently have, i'd need to compare the two.

and no, nowhere around here does the whole return policy thing. pitty!

It goes like this: Well if the driver is THAT good then how good is the 3W? And just like that Im pondering a new 3W to match the driver.

and then when you start crushing the 3w, but not hitting the driver well, it starts all over?

Yes ddec, pretty much. lol.

Ive pondered a new driver within minutes of getting a new one. It drives JB nuckin futs.

Ive pondered a new driver within minutes of getting a new one. It drives JB nuckin futs.

I love when he rants on here about it.

and the economy thanks you for your support!

I know what both of you are pondering, TM forged irons suckas!!!

I'm pondering why they show up at your house

No worries bro, just a slight route adjustment and then theyre on the way. lol

No worries bro, just a slight route adjustment and then theyre on the way. lol

I'm sure you'll take care of them, but if they come to me custom stamped with either OEM or KM on the back I won't be happy haha

I'm sure you'll take care of them, but if they come to me custom stamped with either OEM or KM on the back I won't be happy haha

lmao, no worries on the stamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back