Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pondering when the day might be when launch monitors become more affordable for the common man. Id love to set my own monitor up on the range and go to town.

Pondering the purchase of a burner 07 driver. There cant be that much difference between new drivers and a 3 yeaar old driver, right?

I was pondering when the day might be when launch monitors become more affordable for the common man. Id love to set my own monitor up on the range and go to town.

That's dangerous thinking there OEM! You might aswell sell your home and set up shop! You'll never leave! :D

Pondering the purchase of a burner 07 driver. There cant be that much difference between new drivers and a 3 yeaar old driver, right?

That driver is one of my favorites of all time

That's dangerous thinking there OEM! You might aswell sell your home and set up shop! You'll never leave! :D

I know but how cool would that be to check your stats whenever you wanted? Id probably get obsessed with it.

I know but how cool would that be to check your stats whenever you wanted? Id probably get obsessed with it.

It would be awesome! No doubt about it. But like you said, it would be so easy to over do it. Still would be wicked cool.

JB, are there any other portable launch monitors available on the market besides the Vector X? Surely there are more, no?

Google turns up very little. They look like junk.

that could be very dangerous....you're OEM'ing would be legendary at that point

that could be very dangerous....you're OEM'ing would be legendary at that point

Yes i think JB is trying to not answer me so I dont go crazy lol. But one of the last few magazines had some in it and a piece about them becoming more available. I need to dig it up and research the companies

pondering going halfsies with you on one for the right price lol
Yes i think JB is trying to not answer me so I dont go crazy lol. But one of the last few magazines had some in it and a piece about them becoming more available. I need to dig it up and research the companies

JB, are there any other portable launch monitors available on the market besides the Vector X? Surely there are more, no?

Google turns up very little. They look like junk.

Not really that are of any substance.

In the most current Golf Digest there is an article about personal Launch Monitors. It lists a few, way way way out of my price range, but it was a pretty cool read. A few listed were the TrackMan Pro-Indoor @ $12,000, the Zelocity PureFlight @ $900, the Forsight GC2 @ $6,500, and the Dancin' Dogg OptiShot @ $400. They listed several more too.

Would one be lynched if they said they weren't all that thrilled with the Gambler?

Would one be lynched if they said they weren't all that thrilled with the Gambler?

not unless you prefer the SC Casanova hehe

everyone has a different take on things.

No not all dude. Just don't tell us you work for scotty Cameron lol. The pondering thread knows no boundaries and is open to all.

This post has been approved by OEM Kevin

Of course not. However I would say to hold judgement until you see one (in hand) and roll one to be fair. There is plenty of stuff I dont care for, that is what THP is about.

I would say you lost all credibility from a testing standpoint though....Hehe...I kid of course.

Fujikura F1 motore 65 gram driver shaft
TaylorMade Burner Superfast 3w, pondering the shaft for it
Going to a 50/54/58 wedge setup

I think I see a gambler in my near future. It looks nice and flashy

I was thinking, maybe if they put a nice flat black finish on them...

Just joking.

I like everything about them except the card motif, which is strange since I like cards.

Now the motif on the SC on the other hand...

Really, really joking now.

Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase an outdoor bag stand like at the driving range. Or maybe a plan to build one. I knocked by bag over next to my driving cage, and it hasnt been easy to dry it off. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back