Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really really really really really really really really really really want a stubby.

bb_32.JPG

Only five hours left on this Stubby.

its only $12

I really really really really really really really really really really really want a stubby.

bb_32.JPG

I would bid on that but if I won it Nerfny would kill me.

Eff it. I'm not paying 25$ to ship it to Canada lol. I really dont need it

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

I won't sleep well until the day that the new irons and woods (only R11 driver currently, 4.2.11) are up with a date on taylormadegolf.eu. I do NOT want to be less than a month away from the tournament season when I get my new gear.

Well I am now in the market for a driver and 2 hybrid/3 wood after my driver and 2 hybrid shafts both split in half after my bag falling onto a sidewalk landed on those two clubs at my course I work at. Went out to my Play It Again today and saw a Bridgestone J33 driver 9.5 with Aldila By You shaft in great condition for 90 dollars. Also saw a CB2 Tour Edge Exotics 3 wood in pretty good shape also for about 60 I think it was. Any reviews on either of these two clubs someone can help me out with? I would really appreciate it!

THP Demo Day still has one spot left open and its in FL.

*cough *cough... Mashie could be great

Im kinda looking more towards short term like within a week or so, I will wait a probably until next month for a new driver, and from what Ive heard TEE CB2 3 woods are very good so I could just roll with that if I liked it. I wish I could go down for the demo day but I will be busy probably getting into college work this summer.

I'm about ready to sell some things and drop the coin on a Betti Studio Stock #7.

I'm about ready to sell some things and drop the coin on a Betti Studio Stock #7.

Oh, you dog, haha. I love the looks of that thing. Your going to get it, tell us just how great it is and then I'll be buying it, darn you!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back