Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I want an odyssey black series putter

I thought the same thing a couple of nights ago, and now I no longer feel that way.

Spoiler
Because I bought one!

I thought the same thing a couple of nights ago, and now I no longer feel that way.

Spoiler
Because I bought one!

boom! I cant wait til you get it and roll it!

Still the dang 20* Heavy Hybrid, especially after today's round on a TIGHT and SHORT course.

Today:
17* 3W = 230-235
22* HY = 210
25* HY = 205

Those last two do NOT mesh. GRRR.

Still the dang 20* Heavy Hybrid, especially after today's round on a TIGHT and SHORT course.

Today:
17* 3W = 230-235
22* HY = 210
25* HY = 205

Those last two do NOT mesh. GRRR.

wrong shaft?

wrong shaft?

Nah, I really don't think so, I love the feel of these Miya's. I think I just hit the 5hy better historically, I think the drop of the other hybrid to a lower lost would help offset this.

I dunno what I'm gonna do.

Spoiler
Because I bought one!

What did you get?

Spoiler
Because I bought one!

Black series dart?

--
tapatalk

That is what I was thinking SW

That is what I was thinking SW

It was the first one that popped in my head, well other than the #9 that b.a. mofo loves if my memory is right. Got to roll the dart yesterday, it is a phenomenal stick!

--
tapatalk

hahaha, nah fellas, I snagged one of these:

Odyssey%20Black%20Series%20TD2.png

I love the feel of those. Almost gives the softness of an insert

The Tour Black #2, I'm staring at it right now. I had to have it for the collection, right next to my Daytona Ghost, like a beautiful OREO

The Tour Black #2, I'm staring at it right now. I had to have it for the collection, right next to my Daytona Ghost, like a beautiful OREO

That would be a beautiful oreo. Nice buy OEM TC.

That would be a beautiful oreo. Nice buy OEM TC.

Thanks bro. I may send them both to you, let your wife do some modelling with them :p

Thanks bro. I may send them both to you, let your wife do some modelling with them :p

Hey now, I told you about those pics in secret.

Yes you did!!! I want to build my putter collection.. I need to find a RH black series at the price you got yours!

Yeah, I got lucky! It's so good looking when it's yours.

It's been an all out war between the method 003 and Scotty newport 1.5 this week, and it seems the Scotty is leading the charge.. Some really solid putts tonight, and the method seems to just be going too long for me right now..

I really do need a 3rd party to join the mix... Betti? TP? SeeMore? Man, I just don't know..

It's been an all out war between the method 003 and Scotty newport 1.5 this week, and it seems the Scotty is leading the charge.. Some really solid putts tonight, and the method seems to just be going too long for me right now..

I really do need a 3rd party to join the mix... Betti? TP? SeeMore? Man, I just don't know..

Seemore DB4, give it a try

--
tapatalk

Yeah the DB4 or the FGP would be ideal, although i really want to give an insert putter a shot..

TM 110 is a great feeling insert.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back