Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a staff bag.

Me too. Fortunately for me, there was one in the marketplace for cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fortunately for you, I was the one that you cut out.

Schweiter_07: "Sorry man, just sold it!"
Me too. Fortunately for me, there was one in the marketplace for cheap!

Im pondering either Mizuno stuff, or Cleveland stuff. I want to play all one brand again. Hm...

Fortunately for you, I was the one that you cut out.

Schweiter_07: "Sorry man, just sold it!"

Sorry dude.

Im pondering either Mizuno stuff, or Cleveland stuff. I want to play all one brand again. Hm...

The way Cleveland is going right now I've been pondering all Cleveland clubs, except irons.

Sorry? WTF are you sorry for?

A great item at a great price. Im glad you got it instead of someone I didnt like.. lol

Lol.

Not sorry I got it. Sorry to cut ya off on it. Staff bag for $70?, I couldn't type fast enough.

Nice buy there war eagle!

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice buy there war eagle!

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks CB, been looking for a staff bag for too long, can't wait for it.

One CRAZY damn good deal. I saw it as your post went up, couldn't believe it honestly.

What staffer did you buy?

What staffer did you buy?

One was up on the Marketplace for about 2 minutes. Jumped on it. Blue/white Cleveland staff bag, close to what the MC staffers have.
47fb4ae3-476f-a790.jpg

One was up on the Marketplace for about 2 minutes. Jumped on it. Blue/white Cleveland staff bag, close to what the MC staffers have.
47fb4ae3-476f-a790.jpg

You got that bag for $70? Wtf, was it used in a murder or something? That's a rediculous deal.

--
tapatalk

I'm kicking myself I wasnt online to see that staff bag on the Marketplace.

War,
Just as an FYI, check with your local club about full size staff bags and fitting on carts. There are many that do not and the Cleveland bag you purchased is full size. You may need to carry a bungie cord with you in your bag that keeps it strapped in.

I'm pondering the Mizuno JPX 800s. The long irons on my Burner 2s tend to hook where the shorter clubs are just fine. Since they have progressive offsets, I think the extra offset on the long irons is playing a role. Trying to hold off until after the outing, but I am not the most patient. :angel:

I'm pondering the Mizuno JPX 800s. The long irons on my Burner 2s tend to hook where the shorter clubs are just fine. Since they have progressive offsets, I think the extra offset on the long irons is playing a role. Trying to hold off until after the outing, but I am not the most patient. :angel:

Only a few short months until you can try them all out side by side with MANY others.

Pondering just pulling the trigger on some CG Black irons even though it is way more money than I want to spend. Still haven't gotten my one test shaft which means even if I like it I will be looking at another 2+ weeks + install time.

90% sure that my next 52* will be either a 588/Black wedge with a graphite shaft. Going to take a lot of getting used to.

Pondering just pulling the trigger on some CG Black irons even though it is way more money than I want to spend. Still haven't gotten my one test shaft which means even if I like it I will be looking at another 2+ weeks + install time.

90% sure that my next 52* will be either a 588/Black wedge with a graphite shaft. Going to take a lot of getting used to.

Sessy ponder....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

For anyone who has hit a PX shaft, do you think a 6.0 would fit my swing for a hybrid and a wood? I swing about 110 with the driver and it's kind of an agressive swing. So mad I can't hit these today like I planned.

I really liked them along with the JPX Pros. I cant wait for the outing so about March 1 I am ordering a complete new bag after a iron and driver fitting.

I really liked them along with the JPX Pros. I cant wait for the outing so about March 1 I am ordering a complete new bag after a iron and driver fitting.

Have you got a new driver yet? Or still full on pondering for now? Or just hawkpondering at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back