Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denial is not just a river lol. Is it early September yet? I'm pondering something BIG
Denial is the first step to recovery thanks.

Denial is not just a river lol. Is it early September yet? I'm pondering something BIG/QUOTE]

Thats what she said! haha care to elaborate any??

A couple Gripmaster Stitchbacks, favorite putter grips ever.

A couple Gripmaster Stitchbacks, favorite putter grips ever.

Its funny you say that, because I am about to replace two putters that have them on it. I just do not care for it.

Its funny you say that, because I am about to replace two putters that have them on it. I just do not care for it.

Out of curiosity, what grips do you prefer JB? Putter grips are highly personal thing to be sure, almost as much so as the putter itself IMO.

Out of curiosity, what grips do you prefer JB? Putter grips are highly personal thing to be sure, almost as much so as the putter itself IMO.

Winn Grips for me.

I just picked up the Lamkin Crossline and Golf Pride MC putter grips because I was intrigued by them. THe Wilson grip is nice but I'd like something a little more firm. Can't wait to put one of these on. I'm going to go back and get some crosslines Sun or Mon to regrip my clubs. Plus a travel bag. lol.

I just picked up the Lamkin Crossline and Golf Pride MC putter grips because I was intrigued by them. THe Wilson grip is nice but I'd like something a little more firm. Can't wait to put one of these on. I'm going to go back and get some crosslines Sun or Mon to regrip my clubs. Plus a travel bag. lol.

sounds like somebody's getting ready for a golf trip?

Busted!!!!!!!!! Yeah, Im gettin pumped. I'm really excited to try out some drivers/wedges. A little scared because I've put 2 skymarks on the old str8 fit in the last 2 weeks. Never done that before.

I absolutely love crosslines. May even go the golf pride wraps (I believe thats what theyre called). Just what I'm used too. I've tried winn before and loved them.
sounds like somebody's getting ready for a golf trip?

rossa-tp-kiama-daytona-putter.jpg

All i can say is, this putter is gorgeous! Im really glad I bought it!! It feels very very nice!

All i can say is, this putter is gorgeous! Im really glad I bought it!! It feels very very nice!

dude, show us some pics of the actual putter. i'd love to see it.

dude, show us some pics of the actual putter. i'd love to see it.

Alright il get some, all i have is phone camera so not very good quality. I bought it used in "execellent" condition and this thing is spotless expect for 2 tiny tiny nicks on top of the face. Il take some here in a minute.. JB is it ok if I put the picture on here, or you want me to make a new thread?

Alright il get some, all i have is phone camera so not very good quality. I bought it used in "execellent" condition and this thing is spotless expect for 2 tiny tiny nicks on top of the face. Il take some here in a minute.. JB is it ok if I put the picture on here, or you want me to make a new thread?

Just post it in the thread about new clubs, pics, of clubs, etc... Or here.

Alright here they're. Not real great with quality but best I can do. I am really glad I got it.

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

It kind of looks like a scratch on the toe but just a glare
IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

Nice looking putter Bridge!

nice flat stick bridges!!!!

When I was doing my lesson they had a Taylor Made Rossa that was very similar to the Odyssey #9. I was tempted.

Ya I like the black #9, and #1 got the #1 eyed on the bay right now lol

the tour black #9 is the best feeling putter i've rolled....period! love that putter, want to steal OEM's but i don't think i could golf with a nub.

the tour black #9 is the best feeling putter i've rolled....period! love that putter, want to steal OEM's but i don't think i could golf with a nub.

haha how short is his? The 35 on that kia ma felt a little short at first for me but then I got used to it and it was fine, I bet I could go with a 36" to. Il see what the numbers say when I make my massive golfsmith testing run.

haha how short is his? The 35 on that kia ma felt a little short at first for me but then I got used to it and it was fine, I bet I could go with a 36" to. Il see what the numbers say when I make my massive golfsmith testing run.

lmao its not short. He was referring to the fact that in Texas hands get cut off for snatching and grabbing stuff. According to my Dad at least.

lmao its not short. He was referring to the fact that in Texas hands get cut off for snatching and grabbing stuff. According to my Dad at least.

ahh, my bad lol

I cant stop putting with this thing, I dont want it to replace the ghost but it might if I dont put it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back