Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I would have bought one by now if not for that hole! to me it ruins a otherwise great putter

Now what!?!?

Just found out that the superfast 3w I ordered from timtheputterman is out of stock. WTF! He coulda told me last week

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Now what!?!?

Just found out that the superfast 3w I ordered from timtheputterman is out of stock. WTF! He coulda told me last week

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The perils of online buying! Refund time. Then trip to local golf store! Come home with new superbadfast in hand!

I am wanting a new bag. I am thinking that a SunMountian bag might be just what I want.

I am wanting a new bag. I am thinking that a SunMountian bag might be just what I want.

I almost left with one when I got the Bag Boy, real nice bags. But I feel for the revolver. I like guns. lol

I ordered my 50 and 54 CG15 (Black) and whilst waiting for PP funds from selling my A7's to come in I'm debating just going with a 58 or a 60 to finish out the wedges....not to mention, the urge to go 60 with the Dynamic Sole Groove is incredible, but, thats only in oil quench.

Thoughts? Help me out here THP, YOU ALL are the reason for these getting into my bag (and the other 90% of the clubs in the bag LOL....okay, that and I'm a club ho').

Id say get them all, this is the year of the wedge according to Cleveland.

Haha, sheesh! Wife is already pissed even though I'm selling stuff to fund it!

I'm thinking 60 with dsg, 2black one oil won't look too bad in the bag lol

Haha, sheesh! Wife is already pissed even though I'm selling stuff to fund it!

I'm thinking 60 with dsg, 2black one oil won't look too bad in the bag lol

Ive found my 60* to be my most used wedge in my bag. Well its close between the 60* and my AW.

Why stop at 60 degrees. I carry a 64 and a 68 degree. I will have to admit that I often feel that I might hit myself in the face with the ball on a full swing with that 68. Good times.

Odyssey 2 ball blade black series.... to bad golftown doesn't carry these:angry:

Why stop at 60 degrees. I carry a 64 and a 68 degree. I will have to admit that I often feel that I might hit myself in the face with the ball on a full swing with that 68. Good times.

Then why stop there. You should look at the 73* Feel wedge.

Odyssey 2 ball blade black series.... to bad golftown doesn't carry these:angry:

I was eyeballin that thing as well. It was rolling the ball sweet! I was glad that my DB-4 started treating me right so I could save a chunk of change.

Been eyeing that same putter for a while now. For some reason I just havent pulled the trigger...

I googled them feel wedges and now I need to decide on a shaft for that 73 degree. Thanks JB you found something I don't need, didn't know existed, and must now have.

HAHAHAHA! Awesome!

60* 1-Dot with 8 bounce was the answer! 20.00 after trades at GG!

WHOOOOOO!

nice score jman!

A new Driver. Superfast or the R9? maybe something on the used rack that I fall in love with?

well i could not wait any longer. pulled the trigger on a bushnell tour v2! pumped to test it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back