Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the DB4 or the FGP would be ideal, although i really want to give an insert putter a shot..

Si series dude. I love my Si1.

Si series dude. I love my Si1.

This is why I was really set on waiting till next May, because I know there's going to be an insane buffet of putters to try out.. I've played heel shafted, slant neck putters for so long, I'd probably lose my mind trying to switch to one of these.. I do buy into the SeeMore concept though.

This is why I was really set on waiting till next May, because I know there's going to be an insane buffet of putters to try out.. I've played heel shafted, slant neck putters for so long, I'd probably lose my mind trying to switch to one of these.. I do buy into the SeeMore concept though.

I was a die hard heel shafted guy until I went to the Si1 dude. That putter literally made me a better putter.

I was a die hard heel shafted guy until I went to the Si1 dude. That putter literally made me a better putter.

I'll admit I have smacked around that spaceship of a putter you've got in your signature a couple times at the local golf shop... I feel like it's got a ton of give in the shaft every time I hit the ball.. really different to me, although the results appear to be pretty sweet..

I really do want to spread my putter interests out, but I don't want to buy something I'll just avoid later on in favour of my heel shafted loves.

How about an Odyssey white hot 9, heel shafted with an insert.

If you're comfortable with a heel shafted putter then stick with that style.

--
tapatalk

hahaha, nah fellas, I snagged one of these:

Odyssey%20Black%20Series%20TD2.png

That looks like the same one the One-T is using. Is that right?

Still the dang 20* Heavy Hybrid, especially after today's round on a TIGHT and SHORT course.

Today:
17* 3W = 230-235
22* HY = 210
25* HY = 205

Those last two do NOT mesh. GRRR.

Well, scratched that itch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks CL. That's exactly the putter I'm looking for. Not for $275 mind you but I might just have to pony up.

The insert is supposedly a touch firmer in those as well Spank. I have been close a few times and now that I've gotten used to the CS in my Seemore, I am real close now

+2. Love the Si1 with the CS. It's made me a more confident putter.

Like an afternoon in coolbreeze's garden, making an unboxing video.

With the wifey distracting you....

Serious jealousy of the worst kind. Thou shalt not covet anything Canadian.

hehehehehe specially a team members ****

Serious jealousy of the worst kind. Thou shalt not covet anything Canadian.

Never heard of Southern living American's being jealous of a left handed Canadian.

hahaha, hey cool, you think your lady likes the Tour Black #2? I have a 35'' one!

hahaha, hey cool, you think your lady likes the Tour Black #2? I have a 35'' one!

Hey now...well maybe.

I went back to my Scotty, what a great move. No more pondering for me.

I also changed the way I grip my putter and lookout. Lags are easy and inside 6 feet I'm a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back