Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think so. PX 6.0 was a too soft for me at 116-120. Theyre great shafts dude, very smooth

For anyone who has hit a PX shaft, do you think a 6.0 would fit my swing for a hybrid and a wood? I swing about 110 with the driver and it's kind of an agressive swing. So mad I can't hit these today like I planned.

I would think so. PX 6.0 was a too soft for me at 116-120. Theyre great shafts dude, very smooth

Sweet, thanks dude. Buying blind scares the hell out of me lol. But I trust you.

Sweet, thanks dude. Buying blind scares the hell out of me lol. But I trust you.

Ill give you 30 return policy lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Have you got a new driver yet? Or still full on pondering for now? Or just hawkpondering at this point?

I cut my POS superfast down to 45" for now, I may pull the R9 back out too. I have 8 lessons paid for and I took the first one, second lesson will be aound the first week of February than Iron,Driver fitting in March. So as of now I am just Hawkpondering, my coach has almost every club to try so thats a plus. At this point I am open to any OEM but I do have some favs. I want new sticks now but I have to wait until the new goodies come out.

I cut my POS superfast down to 45" for now, I may pull the R9 back out too. I have 8 lessons paid for and I took the first one, second lesson will be aound the first week of February than Iron,Driver fitting in March. So as of now I am just Hawkpondering, my coach has almost every club to try so thats a plus. At this point I am open to any OEM but I do have some favs. I want new sticks now but I have to wait until the new goodies come out.

I grabbed a TM R9 ST from GG for $77 and had it cut down to 44", for science. I'll see how that works and who know, maybe I just get a new shaft for it or find the driver I like new and cut it down too. Im really starting to ponder if I need anything longer then 44.5". Id rather be straight and in the fairway, no offense Jersey Nate, then long and in the trees or OB.

I grabbed a TM R9 ST from GG for $77 and had it cut down to 44", for science. I'll see how that works and who know, maybe I just get a new shaft for it or find the driver I like new and cut it down too. Im really starting to ponder if I need anything longer then 44.5". Id rather be straight and in the fairway, no offense Jersey Nate, then long and in the trees or OB.

HA! I prefer my tee balls to go gayly forward and in the fairway.

In other news, my driver pondering is effectively over. I'm OEMing the Cleveland Classic from Blind9 in the next couple days.

Lol that ain't right

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I think 44" will work great and I like strait and in the fairway ( LOL at the no offense ) Nates a good dude. What shaft do you have in the G20?

For anyone who has hit a PX shaft, do you think a 6.0 would fit my swing for a hybrid and a wood? I swing about 110 with the driver and it's kind of an agressive swing. So mad I can't hit these today like I planned.

We have almost identical swing speeds and I don't find the 6.0 stiff enough. If the deal is good it's worth trying. From my experience I like stiffer and heavier in hybos and fws.

Sent from my forged iPad

We have almost identical swing speeds and I don't find the 6.0 stiff enough. If the deal is good it's worth trying. From my experience I like stiffer and heavier in hybos and fws.

Sent from my forged iPad

Oh I prefer lighter, and it's a great deal so no point in not trying. Besides, it has to be an improvement over my R flex stock shaft in my hybrid right now.

Oh I prefer lighter, and it's a great deal so no point in not trying. Besides, it has to be an improvement over my R flex stock shaft in my hybrid right now.

Lol.....very true.

Sent from my forged iPad

HA! I prefer my tee balls to go gayly forward and in the fairway.

In other news, my driver pondering is effectively over. I'm OEMing the Cleveland Classic from Blind9 in the next couple days.

Dude that is awesome. Im going to not OEM it till you get yours and share your thoughts. Im very curious though.

I think 44" will work great and I like strait and in the fairway ( LOL at the no offense ) Nates a good dude. What shaft do you have in the G20?

Its the stock, non tour stiff shaft. All stock so far. I thought about cutting that one down but Ping did some counter balancing of the shaft to offset a heavier club head, if I remember correctly and dont want to mess that up.

This is my first time OEMing golf equipment. I like it. Lol.

Hes lying, he will. Hes addicted, like crack.

Yeah, thought so. OEM will hear one more good thing from JB about it and OEM it like I'm going to. He would never be out OEMed.

War,
Just as an FYI, check with your local club about full size staff bags and fitting on carts. There are many that do not and the Cleveland bag you purchased is full size. You may need to carry a bungie cord with you in your bag that keeps it strapped in.
Thanks for the heads up JB, wouldnt have thought about that.

Dude that is awesome. Im going to not OEM it till you get yours and share your thoughts. Im very curious though.

Its the stock, non tour stiff shaft. All stock so far. I thought about cutting that one down but Ping did some counter balancing of the shaft to offset a heavier club head, if I remember correctly and dont want to mess that up.

If the 44" feels good whack that sucker down too. I would and may when I get fitted.

Need some help got a lot of spin with driver should I change driver all together or just replace shaft? I am not in love with the head I currently have so changing is an option. Changing shafts seem really expensive when I could go find a lower spin option. Where is a good spot to purchase shafts at good prices?

Need some help got a lot of spin with driver should I change driver all together or just replace shaft? I am not in love with the head I currently have so changing is an option. Changing shafts seem really expensive when I could go find a lower spin option. Where is a good spot to purchase shafts at good prices?

What driver is your gamer?

Adams Fast 10 with Voodoo SVS6 that is in the Fast 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back