Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know how you like that one, I have been looking at it too. Thats what I get fit for @ shaftfit.com

I will let you know ddec with a pm.... All the reviews on Golfsmith are high on this particular shaft and it's a bargain. I hope it works out for both of us :eek:)!

PS according to my email my Wilson Tw9 has been delivered

Nice! When are you going to take it out and break it in? After all that sun and hot its like non stop rain here now. Hoping it breaks for the weekend and dries up a little. I hate mud golf!

Nice! When are you going to take it out and break it in? After all that sun and hot its like non stop rain here now. Hoping it breaks for the weekend and dries up a little. I hate mud golf!

weather has been the same here. I'm hoping I can take it over to the course tonight and practice some bunker and around the green shots with it. Hopefully the weather clears up down there in 2 weeks when I'm in Ocean City.

Upgrade my driver shaft and/or buy the TM R9 Supertri with the shaft for my swing

nice rhino!

well on my radar now is a bushnell tour v2 with pinseeker. i have decided that is my next purchase, so currently looking around at different prices for one.

im thinking when this bad boy comes out i might have 2 ghost putters lol

6a00d8341caaef53ef01348086fed7970c-pi

I still can't get that TM Monza Spider out of my head. I found a few that were used and that I could trade towards. I have a club or two that might be going bye-bye for it.

wonder how many people will be pondering Method putters after this weekend.....

Thinking about a Nike Machspeed 4Hybrid

you can probably pick up the spider for pretty cheap now since the ghost came out, i could be wrong though. i thought i saw one new the other day for $135.

i bet sales jump up quite a bit after this weekend is over. everyone will say "is that a method putter tiger has? well gotta throw my scotty aside and go get one now" lol

I still can't get that TM Monza Spider out of my head. I found a few that were used and that I could trade towards. I have a club or two that might be going bye-bye for it.

Have you tried the Vicino yet Hawk? Our review on it is coming up next week and the love is definitely there. A few of the golfers said they prefer the Vicino by a large margin to the original.

THOUSANDS!

you can probably pick up the spider for pretty cheap now since the ghost came out, i could be wrong though. i thought i saw one new the other day for $135.

Yea, there are some out there used for around 50.00-60.00. I'm trying to OEM without spending any money haha

Have you tried the Vicino yet Hawk? Our review on it is coming up next week and the love is definitely there. A few of the golfers said they prefer the Vicino by a large margin to the original.
QUOTE]

Are you talking about the Itsy-Bitsy? If so, I have seen it out there, but haven't done much with it. I'll be interested to read the review. I'm curious how the weighting and the alignment compares.

That Daytona Ghost looks sweet.

Had a go at a Burner Superfast driver at the range last night. Conditions were horrible, but I hit it ok. I think I could hit this thing well, but it didn't wow me enough to ditch my current driver right away.

THOUSANDS!

Count me as one, I thought the Vincino rolled pretty sweet

really really liking that Daytona Ghost

It seems like more and more guys on tour are using the SuperFast and the Ghost.

I will have one if I can get my hands on one.

i just hope they will sell them to the public and not keep them tour issue only. remember its the kia ma daytona ghost, there is 2 different daytona ghosts dont want anyone ordering the wrong one lol

i agree sunday! i honestly think it might be the best looking ghost putter. i just putt better with the mallet style. so corza ghost it was lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back