Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are some of you on here that despise belly/chest/breast putters etc. I had one a couple of years ago that I was very consistant with. I did not set any putting records however the thing just worked. I ordered another Ping 1/2 CRAZ-E Belly Putter (45 inch) for my bag and if it cuts down four or five strokes per round like it use to, the big :D is coming back. Heck if you keep stats of putting strokes for a few rounds, it would surprise you how many strokes the flat stick can save or at worse cost ya. I should have never sold that putter! Now I got me a new one coming and that dawg is here to stay.

Gray, I cant believe you dont have one of these.

index.php

Gray, I cant believe you dont have one of these.

index.php

Nice looking flat stick good buddy. I don't belive they make a belly model and if they did, I just don't believe it would perform as well as the Ping. Imagine that :D. Man I shot some of my best rounds ever with the 1/2 craz-e belly putter in the bag. I suppose it had something to do with old gray being 1/2 craz-e too :golf2::D

atta boy! that looks pretty legit to me....

The Hanks stamp of approval is all I need... great price for a brand new club, even with shipping only 96 bucks.

I really like them so far. That shaft is awesome in there. Mine are off getting VIBRANTED, and then they might go in the bag.

I really like them so far. That shaft is awesome in there. Mine are off getting VIBRANTED, and then they might go in the bag.

Yup, just OEM'd them. I'm pretty stoked, I love the feel of these wedges. Well struck shots with these just make you smile.

Yup, just OEM'd them. I'm pretty stoked, I love the feel of these wedges. Well struck shots with these just make you smile.

I hear they feel even better with a nice custom look to them...hehe

I hear they feel even better with a nice custom look to them...hehe

Make sure you post the pics when you get them back. I'm sure I'll want to pimp mine out too. Unfortunately I don't have an army of suitable replacement wedges for when they are in the shop like someone else I know....

Make sure you post the pics when you get them back. I'm sure I'll want to pimp mine out too. Unfortunately I don't have an army of suitable replacement wedges for when they are in the shop like someone else I know....

You have your current ones ya know...hehe

Nice pick up!

You have your current ones ya know...hehe

Yeah, but I'm getting tired of scraping rust of the soles before each round (no joke, there's brown rust on the soles every time I pull the bag out).

But whats 1-2 more rounds for colorful shaft goodness? :alien:

But whats 1-2 more rounds for colorful shaft goodness? :alien:

We'll see how good yours look when they get back. I must admit, the color on the dg spinner is probably gonna look unreal...

I am looking at new bags and am torn between the Ogio Sultan, and the Ping Pioneer. Any thoughts?

I see you've got a 25* 5 iron in the bag, and a 24* hybrid... Do they hit that much different in the way of distance??

You could also always go for the 18 degree hybrid to go along with your 21/24 combo.. Seems like that would fill the gap beautifully.

That's the Diablo combo iron/hybrid set that I ordered. Actually had not noticed that either. The difference I see is that I hit the 4h much straighter than the 5i. About 15 to 20 yards depending on how much of a "ahem" f a d e I hit.. lol. When (if?) my swing gets better I'll be able to give you a better answer.

Guess I need to try out a 2h then too. Thanks.

I'm just praying before I head to Scotland. If not, we go to Scotland the week before reading week, so lotsa golf to be had upon my return.

i hope it makes it up there too dude. that's what you get for living in canada i guess.

Mashie....that is all.

I Cant wait for my supertri head to get here. And my project x shaft. Ughhhhhhh it's killing me!

which project x are you going to use with it? I'm still waiting on Golfsmith to deliver my r9 sleeve to me so I can hook up my project X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back