Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashie....that is all.
Gosh all these talks about the Mashie I cant wait to see a picture lol

which project x are you going to use with it? I'm still waiting on Golfsmith to deliver my r9 sleeve to me so I can hook up my project X.
Im going with the 6.0

i hope it makes it up there too dude. that's what you get for living in canada i guess.
No kidding. It sucks. No biggie though, Wont be long til I am outta here. Hopefully the Carolinas start calling my name

Spoiler
high-five.jpg

129181809982561472.jpg

right back at ya

do you two need a room? nah, thainer's canadian, not european, not ddec's type. anyway, turn over your mancards and let's talk about golf stuff.

for a while i was in serious hybrid shopping mode, but since the arrival of the burner 2.0 3 iron, that's gone. now i am in putter shopping mode. i've never ever owned a mallet but i think i want a ghost.

Maybe a semi mallet? But are you liking the ghost because of the color/alignment features? To be honest after a few putting green (indoor at PGA SS lol) sessions I felt like the ghost hated me.
do you two need a room? nah, thainer's canadian, not european, not ddec's type. anyway, turn over your mancards and let's talk about golf stuff.

for a while i was in serious hybrid shopping mode, but since the arrival of the burner 2.0 3 iron, that's gone. now i am in putter shopping mode. i've never ever owned a mallet but i think i want a ghost.

canadian? european? when it comes down to it what's the difference? I mean he is going to scotland so that should count for something.

Have you tried out a LH Ghost?

can't wait to see you hit this 3 iron. I know how serious you were about grabbing a hybrid and to do a complete 180 after hitting the 3 iron really says something

TC, have you looked on C&L's website? They have a sweeeet mid-mallet on there. A bit pricey, but in the end it might be worth it :)

I think Ive hit that point of frustration with my driver(s) that it may be necessary to make a change.

$1 = .72 Euro

$1 = 1.00 CAD

Advantage- Canada

canadian? european? when it comes down to it what's the difference? I mean he is going to scotland so that should count for something.

Have you tried out a LH Ghost?

I think Ive hit that point of frustration with my driver(s) that it may be necessary to make a change.

didn't you just switch back to the Supertri with 5.5?

Of course look who I am talking to

what are the odds OEM comes back from FL with a new driver in a few weeks

I mean it has been 4 weeks. I wouldnt think anything else. I swear to you, it has nothing to do with the setup. That setup is perfect for you. We will get you tweaked just right down here.

I think its in my head now. And thats never good for anyone involved.

For now I will do nothing but work on my swing and ponder stuff. The new Callaway driver really intrigues me though

For now I will do nothing but work on my swing and ponder stuff. The new Callaway driver will be mine though

FIFY! Who are you trying to kid?

can't wait to see you hit this 3 iron. I know how serious you were about grabbing a hybrid and to do a complete 180 after hitting the 3 iron really says something

the 2.0's will not be travelling with me. advantage JB.

i have spent some time with the ghost, and a LH one. setho and i had about an hour of ghost putting competitions in the pga superstore in atlanta. i love the white, love the alignment aids, and quite liked the insert. the one thing i struggled with were the longer putts. but i have never putt with one outdoors on a real green so i don't know. i guess that i love it, conceptually, and that makes me consider it seriously.

Nothing more pale than a ghost.

Seriously, everyone keeps saying long putts they are struggling with, but it made me better at lag putting. I must be that bad. DO IT TC!!! Get your casper on!

i have spent some time with the ghost, and a LH one. setho and i had about an hour of ghost putting competitions in the pga superstore in atlanta. i love the white, love the alignment aids, and quite liked the insert. the one thing i struggled with were the longer putts. but i have never putt with one outdoors on a real green so i don't know. i guess that i love it, conceptually, and that makes me consider it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back