Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasnt even been a year.

Since the original outing? Where somehow some certain irons snuck out onto the range?

Playing tomorrow with a few people from Golf Channel and testing equipment. Outside of my putter and wedges, nothing in the bag I have ever tried before on the course.

Driver - R11
FW - R11
Hybrid - Rescue 11
Irons - Not announced yet
Wedges - CG15s
Putter - Gambler

I really hope my short game is on, because never having played most of this stuff on the course could get interesting.

Playing tomorrow with a few people from Golf Channel and testing equipment. Outside of my putter and wedges, nothing in the bag I have ever tried before on the course.

Driver - R11
FW - R11
Hybrid - Rescue 11
Wedges - CG15s
Putter - Gambler

I really hope my short game is on, because never having played most of this stuff on the course could get interesting.

I envy you..... :D Best of luck with all the new toys! Hope they help you shoot a low score! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts afterwards!

I envy you..... :D Best of luck with all the new toys! Hope they help you shoot a low score! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts afterwards!

For fun yes. But when I am trying to score, it is hard to do with clubs I have never tried.

For fun yes. But when I am trying to score, it is hard to do with clubs I have never tried.

Very true. But there's always the hope right?

But then they are pure. They haven't been defiled.

Really looking forward to your thoughts on the R11 JB. My interest is peaked on that bad boy

Driver - R11
FW - R11
Hybrid - Rescue 11
Wedges - CG15s
Putter - Gambler

Ive never seen your short game NOT on. Well, there was that 3 foot biridie putt. Thats quite the line up there. Look forward to some thoughts. Will the SF 2.0 see any action from anyone?

Ive never seen your short game NOT on. Well, there was that 3 foot biridie putt. Thats quite the line up there. Look forward to some thoughts. Will the SF 2.0 see any action from anyone?

Yes. And I will have my initial thoughts after having played it my last two rounds as well.

Which Gambler? No doubt you'll be in the mix with these boys.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Yes. And I will have my initial thoughts after having played it my last two rounds as well.

Really looking forward to the initial thoughts. Should be fun out there with all the new gear.

Maybe a new 3w when the SF 2.0 or R11 are available. It's the only thing that is more than a few months old in my bag.

pondering putting DG spinners in my 2 xft wedges. Debating which way to go about it. I can either

A)purchase them from golfsmith and install them myself(of course I'd have to buy a few small tools for that)
B)purchase from golfsmith and have a local place install them for me @ 20 bucks a club
c)I can ship them off to vibrant and have them coat and install them for me. Flat black of course :alien:

What do you guys think is the best way to go?

pondering putting DG spinners in my 2 xft wedges. Debating which way to go about it. I can either

A)purchase them from golfsmith and install them myself(of course I'd have to buy a few small tools for that)
B)purchase from golfsmith and have a local place install them for me @ 20 bucks a club
c)I can ship them off to vibrant and have them coat and install them for me. Flat black of course :alien:

You know you want to pick c, so you should! :D

I think sending them to Vibrant is the best. You get sweet customized clubs at not a huge cost.

So my list of items that I currently ponder are some drivers. Titelist 910 D2. TaylorMade R11 and SF 2.0. Callaway 'Hawk. And possible more by outing time.

d) send your wedges to vibrant, buy the spinners from them that are vibranted (i believe they sell the shaft with a coating for $40 per/installed).

So my list of items that I currently ponder are some drivers. Titelist 910 D2. TaylorMade R11 and SF 2.0. Callaway 'Hawk. And possible more by outing time.

Wow. Going low spin route huh?

If it was me, I would choose option D!

d) send your wedges to vibrant, buy the spinners from them that are vibranted (i believe they sell the shaft with a coating for $40 per/installed).

sorry that's what I meant by option C.

Wow. Going low spin route huh?

I'll go with what gives me the best numbers. At least thats the plan.

I'll go with what gives me the best numbers. At least thats the plan.

Do you know what numbers you are looking for? Or do you have an idea of what numbers you are trying to obtain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back