ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

i'll see you boys when you cross the finish line....

after me. :poke

Keep it up SD, it would be great if someone from our group gets up on the best streak of the month list.

I still think that if you aren't on a winning streak, you pick whatever you can to get back on the winning train. Especially when there's no chance of a game overlap. I'm picking the 12:30 game then I'll pick the 2:45 game. On a winning streak, that's another matter!

I agree for the most part! I pretty much pick with reckless abandon. But this month Im going with a different strategy. Im sure the results wont be much better lol

lol. have faith! i'm taking it all the way. lol.

I hope to see perfect picks all month. I'll probably make too many risky calls to be much good, but it's fun.

i'm a streaker virgin......so i have kinks to works out. but so far so good.

woooo hoooo!

The streakin doesn't get any easier but its fun! I still have kinks to work out and Ive been playing for a while now.

The streakin doesn't get any easier but its fun! I still have kinks to work out and Ive been playing for a while now.

i'm just glad i payed attention to this thread. once fantasy football was over i went into a depression. this is just what i needed. lol.

i'm just glad i payed attention to this thread. once fantasy football was over i went into a depression. this is just what i needed. lol.

I know what you mean. I tried Fantasy basketball but its just too much work and not the same. Fantasy baseball is just stupid and a lot of work like basketball. Nothing compares to football. Cant replace it while its gone and it seems like FOREVER before it comes back. But this game is fun and its a lot of different stuff for those of us with a.d.d. like me lol.

This is definitely a way to pass the time. Although I'm enjoying fantasy golf... but it is a loooong season.

My third one game winning streak of the month! woohoo!

And now, my third one game losing streak this month!

And now, my third one game losing streak this month!

well, at least you're staying at .500 smalls... :bulgy-eyes:

improvement over last month right? :banana:

Yep. I scored my 3rd win in 5 games this month. Last month it took 9 games!

For those of you who had a pick on the groundhog this morning check your winning percentage by sport. They should have more "hog" picks and maybe I could win something. :D

I'm taking K-State over Nebraska. Think it will be closer than people think. Hopefully the 99% picking for K-State isn't a jinx.

I'm going with K-State too. If I win this one, I'll be good until tomorrow.

You won, MO! hehe

Snicker, you had a good streak rolling. Once I get one rolling, i will slow pick to tr and build a streak, Once you hit 13 in a row, I think they send you a t-shirt. But, I want the 100k

Back