ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I hope to be on a streak of one in about 15 minutes.

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

building steam. this is the one and only situation where I will EVER root for the Florida Gators.

I have a small streak going but I am scared to make another one today....my screen name is Onetwcu on there

I have a small streak going but I am scared to make another one today....my screen name is Onetwcu on there

Four games is a pretty good time to start being picky. Looks like I'm picking everything I can for a while! hehe

Im in the same boat. I got a nice little streak going and got scared of all the remaining picks after reading the comments. I was going with Purdue but they scared me off, then I was going with Florida but naa not sure about them so I settled on Lebron over Wade. Word is Wade has an ailing back so Im hoping that means he doesnt go off.

Florida State ended my 5 game streak last night. But that is what I was hoping for, because I was pulling some reverse psychology fan type stuff by picking FSU over Maryland. That way I would guarantee the Terps a win. Ha.

Going with Fowler to post the lower front 9 score as my morning pick.

cwill said:
Going with Fowler to post the lower front 9 score as my morning pick.

ruhroh. I went the oppsosite way. I'm staring a 5 streak right in the throat. I'm rooting fo a fowler tank on the front. lol.

I'm on a 3 game fallout so I'm going with the soccer match.

that was plan then I decided I would pick up the soccer after fowler.

I'm hoping I can get the 12 and 2:45 games in. The golf picks are about as good as flipping a coin.

I'm on another 2 game skid. Looks like both soccer games are on the agenda today for me!

You must have amazing pants.

What the heck is this thing you guys are talking about anyway?

Join up and try it out Harry.

Ok I made a group up that anyone here on THP can join, the group is called THP Streakers and the password is hacker. So go ahead and join streakers!

Here's a short thread that got 5 more people to sign up, has a little more detail on how to play: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9233

I'm up to 4 in a row baby! Longest streak in a while. I've selected Alex Prugh to beat or tie Rickie Fowler on their front 9 score. Kind of a shot in the dark and a guess, but we'll see.

I dont see any sure bets tonight. Should have taken New Castle but got tied up at work putting out fires.

I dont see any sure bets tonight. Should have taken New Castle but got tied up at work putting out fires.

I got lucky and snuck in with a minute to spare.

Look @ Phoenix vs. Sacremento. I'm pretty sure Phoenix can add another win to their record tonight.

I got lucky and snuck in with a minute to spare.

Look @ Phoenix vs. Sacremento. I'm pretty sure Phoenix can add another win to their record tonight.

You would think. But look at the percentages for the games tonight, like that one, 99.2 going with Phoenix. That always scares me. Then theres Chicago at home with 98.4 taking the Hawks. Im probably taking one of these two just not sure which yet. The Coyotes are hot, so probably staying away from that one.

You would think. But look at the percentages for the games tonight, like that one, 99.2 going with Phoenix. That always scares me. Then theres Chicago at home with 98.4 taking the Hawks. Im probably taking one of these two just not sure which yet. The Coyotes are hot, so probably staying away from that one.

I think everyone is going with Phoenix because they're 30-21 and Sacremento is 16-32. It is kinda scary that Sacremento has dropped their last 15 of 17. It makes me think they're kinda due for a W. I'm sure I'll still play my odds with Phoenix on top.

Yeah or Sacremento just gets crushed like they should. But it always seems like when its 98% one way the other team wins. Its like the SFTC rule.

I understand why you're getting a little picky about your selections when you're sitting on 7. I am only at 1-2 so I don't have anything to lose really.

I am too scared to make a pick right now...hahaha

I am too scared to make a pick right now...hahaha

lol yeah me too. All these picks look like traps! The Kings are do for a win but I think Im still going with Phoenix.

L3... might as well throw a dart... landed on Dartmouth.

Back