ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I'm up to 5-4 this month and continuing my W-L-W-L streak! Currently on the W part of it.

You won, MO! hehe

And now I've lost two, how does Georgetown not only not have a bigger winning margin but actually manage to lose the freaking game!!!!!!!!!!

From now on I'm only picking teams that I want to lose, except for in those soccer games because I don't have any favorites.

I'm up to 5-4 this month and continuing my W-L-W-L streak! Currently on the W part of it.

I'm hoping OK continue to dominate NO so I can be 5-3. I'm really confused on what to choose for the late game though. Too many options.

It looks like we have an interesting golf choice for tomorrow morning... Cink or Sabbatini?

It looks like we have an interesting golf choice for tomorrow morning... Cink or Sabbatini?

I'll see if I win the late game tonight before I decide if I'm gonna pick on that one.

Not sure if they are going to leave the Nash vs. Carmelo matchup out there, as it looks like Melo is out tonight due to injury. If they do leave it, easy win with Nash. Worse case, they mark it a push.

Not sure if they are going to leave the Nash vs. Carmelo matchup out there, as it looks like Melo is out tonight due to injury. If they do leave it, easy win with Nash. Worse case, they mark it a push.

ANd you're right. Pushed before it even started.

Congrats Spank818 on getting the first star of the month. Six in a row, wow.

And back to the L's haha!

Looks like I'm going with Cink. No way can I pick Sabbawhiney.

I went with Sabbatini, hes been playing pretty good so far this year. But Cink is using that Nike Method putter I like! lol

I bet a lot of people lost on the Georgetown UCF game. UCF just beat Pitt so they were hot and the Hoyas are a bit overrated IMO. I stayed away from that game!

Lots of people making a pick on the golf.

Looks like it's not in the cards for Cink. Back to mediocrity I go.

that Georgetown game cost me. sounds like Cink fell?. I can't find it or highlights on my tube.

Just in case somebody is taping it to watch later.

Spoiler
Last I looked he was +1 vs -2

update.

Spoiler
+2 vs -3 putting on hole #9

So much for my consistency. That's 2 L's in a row now. :banghead:

Hmm some interesting picks for the rest of Streak Thursday.

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

rory came through!!! now i need phil.

I looked at this one for a bit too but I just couldnt pick Phil. I won with a guy named Rory already thats pushing my luck.

Back