ESPN Super Pick Em challenge

I think it was priceless our "banned under a bunch of different names" JNRadio signed up for this.

I think it was priceless our "banned under a bunch of different names" JNRadio signed up for this.

What's that song? I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough!! LMAO

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Alright, I'm right in the middle right now. Berty's in the 99th percentile. Nice going dude.

Haha, awesome. I bet he cries himself to sleep on a nightly basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im beating Cookie in this, that's all that matters. :alien:

Im beating Cookie in this, that's all that matters. :alien:

Congrats - about time you beat me at something. :D

Fowler = Grey Goose. Ha

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Congrats - about time you beat me at something. :D

Fowler = Grey Goose. Ha

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
Haha...I see how it is.

Spoiler
Fowler = Johnny Blue (j/k)

Haha...I see how it is.

Yeah....I will stick to Fantasy Golf going forward. These football things with that oval brown thing is too unpredictable.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Alright, I'm right in the middle right now. Berty's in the 99th percentile. Nice going dude.

I just got back from a party and my phone had died. The entire time I thought I was doing well but couldn't quite remember all my choices - haha. Not too bad a showing I guess.

I just got back from a party and my phone had died. The entire time I thought I was doing well but couldn't quite remember all my choices - haha. Not too bad a showing I guess.
I'm still waiting for this thing to update! Half the choices aren't final yet.

Congrats, berty!

I sucked, hahaha

69573243.jpg

I was in the bottom half, but not last! :D Congrats Berty!

LMAO, strong showing by me on this one. Hahahaha.

LMAO, strong showing by me on this one. Hahahaha.

You and me both!!

Berty - PM me your shipping info and I will get the goodies out to you!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Wow, didn't think I'd be as lucky to get 3rd. Makes up for my horrendous fantasy performance.

Congrats, berty!

I sucked, hahaha

69573243.jpg

Thanks Smalls, and a huge thank you for running this pool. I've been lucky enough to get into the last few you have, and they have been a lot of fun. Keep up the great work!

I was in the bottom half, but not last! :D Congrats Berty!

Thanks D. Appreciate it.

You and me both!!

Berty - PM me your shipping info and I will get the goodies out to you!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Cookie - I will PM you soon. I just want you to know that it's guys like you that make this place special. I love that forum members sponsor prizes in these non THP sanctioned contests. I mean it truly speaks to the quality of the indivduals on THP.

I will absolutely make sure to 'pay it forward' and put up prizes for future contests.

Thanks everyone!

nice win berty!
PM me and I'll ship you out that sleeve of Nike's as well!

Congrats Berty, PM me your info and I can get the Vision Balls and Glove out to you.

nice win berty!
PM me and I'll ship you out that sleeve of Nike's as well!

Congrats Berty, PM me your info and I can get the Vision Balls and Glove out to you.

Thanks tnolan and War Eagle! Sending a PM shortly. Really appreciate y'all putting these prizes up for this contest.

Class Acts for sure!

Very nice win, Berty.

Nice win Berty!!!!

Very nice win, Berty.

Thank you guys. I think there was a bit more luck than skill involved though, haha. But I do appreciate the chance to play and win some cool prizes!

Hopefully the first of many wins here in THP contests... :D

Another HUGE thanks to Smalls for running, and to Cookie, WarEagle, and tnolan for the incredible gestures! You all rock!

Back