Ethan Ganot: Big Bertha ABBA

jlukes

Reaction score
Seriously?! I let this guy beat me at #TheGrandaddy?!

tn-1000_img_4135.jpg

Carnegie Hall hosted a disco attire contest for ticket holders attending The New York Pops season-opening concert, The Music of ABBA, on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. with special guest vocal group Rajaton. Participants were invited to embrace the spirit of the decade and to come flaunting their finest leisure suits, bell bottoms, glitter gowns, and other 1970s attire while enjoying the performance of some of ABBA's most popular chart-topping hits including Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, and Take a Chance on Me. The disco glam vintage attire contest took place during intermission. - See more at: http://www2.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumnpics.cfm?colid=176257&photoid=207816#sthash.G5wqe57R.dpuf

Did you let him? Or did he take it?

Awesome outfit from E-Dawg.

Disco Ethan has been born.

Just did a google image search to find a picture of his face to put a bullseye on and this was the #1 search result....

Did you let him? Or did he take it?

Awesome outfit from E-Dawg.

He took it.

Like the silent, lefty ninja assassin that he is, Ethan took it.

That's a man I'm happy to call captain

Well he is known for his costumes...

Dude rocked it like a boss!??

Joe, I think you should be more upset that his Tony Manero beat your Hulk Hogan....

Haha awesome outfit Ethan!!! I like the style

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ethan is a man of many costumes, and this one doesn't surprise me at all. And he can rock it!

Disco Ethanator, coming to a Gauntlet and Grandaddy near you. ✊

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive... Ah ah ah ah Stayin' Alive!

Good stuff Ethan!

He definitely rocked the look there. Nicely done.

Haha that's awesome !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe - There are far worse images of me on the Interwebs, so I'm relieved that that's the one you went with.

For the record, I still have that shirt (my wife hates it) but no longer have the pants (or hair.)

Joe - There are far worse images of me on the Interwebs, so I'm relieved that that's the one you went with.

For the record, I still have that shirt (my wife hates it) but no longer have the pants (or hair.)

Only thing that matters is you still have the swagger.

Is putting a beat down on a man who would willingly dress that way an acceptable entry for Granddaddy contest #3?

This is so cool. I so wanted to be on Ethan's Guantlet team.

if there was a guy that could pull this look off it would definitely be Ethan. Guy is cool as hell and awesome to golf with.

I think that sh%+t looks good!!

Spoiler
Shirt, people. Shirt.

Back