Euro 2012 (Spoilers)

WHAT a volley from Ze Germans!!!!!

WHAT a volley from Ze Germans!!!!!

That was a ridiculous shot. Not as good as Ibrahimovic's goal in Sweden's last game, but quite nice.

I honestly didn't think Greece would keep it this close.

Klose and its over.

Tap Tap Taparoo

The Germans are looking very ominous! Again!!

Tapped via tapatalk

I thought starting Klose ahead of Gomez today was going to be iffy but he looked really good. Reus as well. He was all over the place.

A very good performance by Germany there. Someone is going to have to have a really good day to get past them.

I thought starting Klose ahead of Gomez today was going to be iffy but he looked really good. Reus as well. He was all over the place.

A very good performance by Germany there. Someone is going to have to have a really good day to get past them.
It was just playing a different style. Entirely different.
With 10-11 men defending, wings were largely abandoned in favour of quick short passing game. Thats why Klose played over Gomez, too. While they're both associated with headers, Klose is much better at making plays.

I was suprised it worked out this well with 3 new players in the squad. Certainly had some obvious miscommunications, but it did some major work for most of the time.

Pretty decent match, but I don't understand why France isn't attacking more in the 2nd half. They look they're hanging back waiting for Thierry Henry to show up and perform his magic.

Bye bye, France.

Yup. And the crowd starts chanting 'Seven Nation Army'. That f-ing song may be more annoying that idiots who yell out after golf shots.

Almost as annoying...almost.

France knew that Spain's game was possession, yet they were not aggressive enough to knock them of the ball, out of their game.

Should have been a classic. Instead, easily the most disappointing game so far. Still the big game is this evening. For a tournament where I genuinely believed we didn't stand a hope, I'm quietly starting to believe.

Tapped via tapatalk

Hope England can hold off Italy today. We'll be DVR'ing it and watching it a little after it starts, so I'll be avoiding this thread today.

Go England.

I despise Italy, almost as much as Brazil.

What time does that match come on today?

Thanks dude. I'm hoping to tune in.

Thanks dude. I'm hoping to tune in.

Hopefully I will be out on the course with Hawk and Duey but the weather isn't playing nice at the moment. I hope England pulls it out but I just don't see it happening. I can't wait to see the Portugal/Spain semi that should be good.

Happy about yesterday's result :D, the header by Alonso was a thing of beauty:

big.jpg

Hoping we stomp on Ronaldo's pretty face in the Semis :devil:.

Rooting for England today
trans.gif
England-Flag-icon_mini.png
!! Not a fan of Italy's style of play.

Exciting start to this one. Italy is wishing the goal was just a bit bigger, and England is wishing Glen Johnson knew how to finish.

Diamanti is absolutely dreadful. I can't believe Pirlo didn't take that free kick. It looks like penalty kicks are inevitable.

Of course Italy won in a PK shootout, that's what they do. Really looking forward to Portugal-Spain on Wednesday....Germany-Italy on Thursday, not so much.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!! Every time!!!!!!!

Tapped via tapatalk

Back