Euro 2012 (Spoilers)

Wow, a run like that by a left back? Ridiculous.

That was a nice goal. Spain's really come out strong here.

Spain have such strength in depth ...pleasure to watch :act-up:

Spain with a masterclass today, total domination. They have to be the favorites for World Cup 2014, even though the tournament is in Brazil.

Spain with a masterclass today, total domination. They have to be the favorites for World Cup 2014, even though the tournament is in Brazil.

I agree. Total beatdown. The guys in the kitchen at work are very happy. ¡Vamos España!

Tri-Champions!! I'm going to enjoy this 4 year run of Spanish success, cause it may never happen again. Ecstatic right now!! Que viva España!!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Wow, a run like that by a left back? Ridiculous.

That was unreal Ary, he looked 2x faster than anyone else on the pitch!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

After the Italy-Germany game I expected a better showing out of the Azzurri, but that was ugly. I guess the silver lining is that it became clear pretty early that we were severely outclassed so the blowout wasn't as disappointing.

How soon till the world cup?

The Italians did not play poorly, well, until the end when their legs were dead, the Spanish were just that much better. Truly a masterful performance and gorgeous futbol to watch.

Crap! I missed this. SOunds like I missed a fine display.

Spain were brilliant last night and showed why they are the best team in the world. They attacked form the start and scored 2 great goals in the first half. Italy were unfortunate with injuries during the game but I don't think they would have got back into without them. The scoreline possibly flattered Spain in the end as Italy had to play with 10 men for a while after Thiago Motta went off injured after they had used all their subs.

I hate Spain, and I hate Italy, so inherently I wasn't a fan of the finals at all, I watched bits and pieces for kicks and thats about it. All I really have to say is the Olympics and the World Cup will be different.

Spain are playing a completely different game to everyone else at the moment. Awesome!!!!!

Tapped via tapatalk

I just saw these Mario Balotelli MEMEs. Hilarious

Spoiler
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

Back