Euro tour commercial

WestTex

I'm the bomb.com
Reaction score
Handicap
Its things like that that make me realize that I'm really not that good at golf.....

Awesome. Love these videos, they look like so much fun. I thought the gong shot was difficult too!

Thanks for posting Tex!

Saw this on the golf channel. I liked the one where they were hitting the gong out in the middle of the lake too.

foreshadowing for 2011? I THINK SO!!!

Blasphemy !

I tapped, I talked.

foreshadowing for 2011? I THINK SO!!!

I loved this video! But had they put some REAL golfers out there they would have got it done on the first take:D

The Clay Pigeon Golf Shot

The Clay Pigeon Golf Shot

This is crazy!!!!

[YOUTUBE]uCEB9GgKoJ0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

WOW! I wouldn't have the patience to try to even come close to hitting one!

Is that real? If so, amazing! They had the video on the local news here today, so maybe that means its real... ??

That is amazing even if it took 1000 shots. And people think breaking the glass on the Big Break is a big deal, no comparasion!!!

Merged with an existing thread.

Best thing about it - no crappy pop/rock/country tune playing in the background. They seem to litter PGA tour productions.

That's really cool even if it is hard to believe. Not only do you have to time it perfectly you have to hit a perfect shot on line

Incredible shot!!

That was incredible !

Awesome! I'd love to see some crazy shots from THP members in an attempt to emulate it. Maybe some shots aimed at beer cans or something.

Me and my mates have done some Football ones after watching all the NFL fantasy files (which obv aren't real).

i kinda want to try this haha

i love this commercial

Euro tour clay pigeon golf shot video...

Euro tour clay pigeon golf shot video...

Anyone see this yet? GPPGolf tweeted this today....

I wonder if I could get it done!

I want to know how many shots they actually took at it...that is impressive though.

I want to know how many shots they actually took at it...that is impressive though.

Judging by all the pigeons in the sand I would have to say it was a lot...

Merged with an earlier thread.

Back