European Soccer 2015/2016

Liverpool scores, 83rd minute.

Looks like a chance for extra time.

Penalty kicks.

City wins the shootout 3-1. Didn't need to take the 5th one.

Cabellero saved three shots. It was great.

So how bout that Rashford kid...

So how bout that Rashford kid...
I could have had a brace against that back line today. I'm sitting in my living room in Wisconsin and I've tracked more players than Aaron Ramsey today

I could have had a brace against that back line today. I'm sitting in my living room in Wisconsin and I've tracked more players than Aaron Ramsey today

Wasn't just today though. He had 2 goals in their last game too. He shows promise

Wasn't just today though. He had 2 goals in their last game too. He shows promise
He took his chances well and read the game beautifully.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, March 1

Leicester vs. WBA, 2:45pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Aston Villa vs. Everton, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Bournemouth vs. Southampton, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Norwich vs. Chelsea, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Sunderland vs. Crystal Palace, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra

Wednesday, March 2
Arsenal vs. Swansea, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Stoke vs. Newcastle, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
West Ham vs. Spurs, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Manchester United vs. Watford, 3pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Liverpool vs. Manchester City, 3pm, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

Here's the performance by Caballero. Three saves out of four penalty kicks to win the title for City. Impressive display. Gotta admit I was worried and was wishing they had Hart in goal.

I set an alarm for 0230 this morning but turned it off, rolled over and went back to sleep. Checked the scores when I woke up and YESSSSSSSSS, 1-0 to the Hammers over the dirty tottenscum. This keeps them off the top of the table and more importantly beaten for the last time at Upton Park. Antonio scored the only goal 7 minutes in. He is turning into a bargain basement signing for us, regularly on the score sheet.

Stoke gets a tough 3 points today with a great goal from Shaquri. That puts the Potters in 7th place with a negative 3 GD. Pretty impressive

Here's the performance by Caballero. Three saves out of four penalty kicks to win the title for City. Impressive display. Gotta admit I was worried and was wishing they had Hart in goal.

I didn't see the game today, but from the sound of it, Caballero wouldn't have done any worse.

Watched the highlights, looked like some lapses in defense didn't help Hart much.

We actually have a decent +'ve goal difference for once. Just looked at the table and Chelski have managed to get themselves upto 10th, which is pretty impressive compared to where they were a month or so ago. This so far has been one of the best seasons of Premiership football for a long time. Hopefully Arsenil can re-group and get a win this weekend in their North London derby.

I would have been disappointed by Spurs lost opportunity to go top, but then Arsenal and City lost too. Sounds like the first half was atrocious. Arsenal seems like a disaster right now, and Cech is out for Saturday, so a NLD win would right the ship nicely.

Stoke vs Chelsea this Saturday. Potters need 3 points to keep the push for Europe on. Huge game

Arsenal right now...

oOXDJDU.jpg

If Wenger is the manager next season, I'm picking a Bundesliga team to root for and I'm done with the BPL until he's gone.

I would have been disappointed by Spurs lost opportunity to go top, but then Arsenal and City lost too. Sounds like the first half was atrocious. Arsenal seems like a disaster right now, and Cech is out for Saturday, so a NLD win would right the ship nicely.

What happened to all that goal scoring!?!

What happened to all that goal scoring!?!

It's been interesting this year. When Moussa Dembele is in the game, Spurs look fantastic, and when he is out, they scrape by. Maybe his presence allows Eriksen to be more creative, I'm not sure. Dembele has been out three weeks or so, and should be back either Saturday or soon thereafter. I say it is interesting because he barely played last year and I figured he would be sold as deadwood. Instead, he is debatably the most important person.

Arsenal right now...

oOXDJDU.jpg

If Wenger is the manager next season, I'm picking a Bundesliga team to root for and I'm done with the BPL until he's gone.
It's amazing how Arsenal always seem to have a collapse at some point in every season that seams to derail their title hopes. Wenger isn't a bad manager, but I can see how frustrating it can be for the supporters to be put in this position EVERY year. Just be glad you're not a Liverpool supporter like me. In the almost 20 years I've been supporting this club we've been through 7 managers, no league titles, and let down after let down after let down with transfers.

I'm loving what Klopp is doing though. I was never keen on Rodgers as I was a huge fan of Rafa and really respected how Kenny pulled the team together the second part of the season he took over. Top 4 looks to be out of the picture, and I think they're a couple of players away from really competing for the top spot in the EPL. Need to find a striker who can stay healthy and can finish. Sturridge when healthy and in form is pretty amazing. But we haven't seen that in two years. Origi is young and shows potential, but still needs to find his English legs. Ings might be the player they need up front. Very active and can play that pressing game. Makes great runs and has a lot of "go". The rest of this season and the summer transfers will be interesting to watch for sure.

I said to my friend the other day after watching them pummel City that Liverpool will go on to drop points in their next 3 league games. It just seems to be the way the season has gone. Win one big one and think we've turned the corner and then lose to Palace.

Blu I picked mine. Borussia Monchengladbach

It's amazing how Arsenal always seem to have a collapse at some point in every season that seams to derail their title hopes. Wenger isn't a bad manager, but I can see how frustrating it can be for the supporters to be put in this position EVERY year. Just be glad you're not a Liverpool supporter like me. In the almost 20 years I've been supporting this club we've been through 7 managers, no league titles, and let down after let down after let down with transfers.

I'm loving what Klopp is doing though. I was never keen on Rodgers as I was a huge fan of Rafa and really respected how Kenny pulled the team together the second part of the season he took over. Top 4 looks to be out of the picture, and I think they're a couple of players away from really competing for the top spot in the EPL. Need to find a striker who can stay healthy and can finish. Sturridge when healthy and in form is pretty amazing. But we haven't seen that in two years. Origi is young and shows potential, but still needs to find his English legs. Ings might be the player they need up front. Very active and can play that pressing game. Makes great runs and has a lot of "go". The rest of this season and the summer transfers will be interesting to watch for sure.

I said to my friend the other day after watching them pummel City that Liverpool will go on to drop points in their next 3 league games. It just seems to be the way the season has gone. Win one big one and think we've turned the corner and then lose to Palace.
In that same period, Liverpool have been to two CL finals and won one. Arsene isn't a bad manager. He's a top four manager. As a supporter, that's not good enough. Not when the team has a huge war chest that never gets used and the most expensive tickets on the continent.

Blu I picked mine. Borussia Monchengladbach

I played on that team on FIFA for a season with my pro. I torched the Bundesliga haha

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, March 5
Spurs vs. Arsenal, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Man City vs. Aston Villa, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Everton vs. West Ham, 10am, USA and NBC Sports Live Extra
Chelsea vs. Stoke, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Newcastle vs. Bournemouth, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Southampton vs. Sunderland, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Swansea vs. Norwich, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Watford vs. Leicester, 12:30pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, March 6
Crystal Palace vs. Liverpool, 8:30am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
West Brom vs. Manchester United, 11am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

Back