College Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 0.2
This is crazy.

Plus
Spoiler
IJP at the end was very funny.

Now that's cool. Why is it always the Euro guys who do neat stuff like this.

Cos the Americans are boring!!!!!!!!!!

Tick tock tick tock, how long before the fish start biting.................................................
:laughing::friends:

Why start out the day with trolling?
Lets try to keep to the topic at hand and the video that the OP put up.

I don't know what it more talent, Lee hitting the green or Poults squeezing into those tight shorts...lol that was a cool watch

That is really awsome. I'd definitely be gripping the club tight as well, then if I missed I'd blame it on hitting off the Matt :) good video

The European Tour does throw out some good videos! I'd be useless at that as I'm scared of heights. Even the second tier of a double story driving range gives me a bit of the willies LOL

So cool. Poults has the perfect voice to be the next "random dude who is always there" in the next James Bond movie.

Fun watch, even with Poults.

This event was cool but my favourite one so far was when they had to skip a ball on a lake and hit a gong. Google it, it's good watching.

Thanks for sharing JT. That was a lot of fun.

That's awesome. Fowler did something like this last year for Red Bull. That's some serious skill to hit that green once let alone twice. IJP needs more time in the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pretty cool, but it's going on at Atlantis in the Bahamas, not Dubai.

Why start out the day with trolling?
Lets try to keep to the topic at hand and the video that the OP put up.

Why not calm down and realise it was a joke? Man you yanks are touchy.

Why not calm down and realise it was a joke? Man you yanks are touchy.

Im going to say it again. Stick to the topics of the threads and stop insulting people.
This will be the last time it is touched on.

Looks like fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back