Evander Holyfield fighting again

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So at 58 years old, someone thought it would be ok for Evander to fight again. Very sad to see this.

The winner gets a George Foreman grill. I am not up on this, but guess it's for charity

So sad.

I don't see much viewership on this fiasco.

I know they were trying to get Tyson vs holyfield...I would have watched that but holyfield and Kevin Mcbride, pass

I think Evander's brain is more mush than anything at this point. I know he has made some questionable financial moves to say the least.

I don't see much viewership on this fiasco.
I was going to say I'm not sure what is sadder, that Evander still needs to fight to make money or that boxing still needs Evander to fight to make money.

I heard net worth $1M. He made $240M boxing. Sad.

I heard net worth $1M. He made $240M boxing. Sad.

VERY sad.... "someone" could have thrown 5 mil in an index fund for him, back in the day.... He'd, never have missed it, and then once the other $235 mil was gone, STILL have had tens of millions left to whiz away on his Entourage.....

"Entourage".... More like hangers-on that bled him dry..... I wonder which genius told Evander that this fight is a good idea.... Hopefully, he'll be able to sit up and take nourishment on his own after this one...

That's a bad deal. He already has CTE. Slow, slurred speech. No governing body should sanction this.

just no accounting for human stupidity .... and old fighters are notorious for making bad decisions.

Back