Everything Bagel Lays

Lay's has been on fire with some new flavors I've seen in the last few weeks:

Cool Ranch Lays
Funyun flavored Ruffles
Flamin Hot Dill Pickle Lays

The regular Cheeto's flavor Lay's I tried the other day were awesome.

As for this thread topic I don't really do kettle chips but I do like everything bagels.

Lost me at cream cheese flavor

Wait.

What!?

This isn’t going to end well for me:oops:

I know! Haven't had the ruffles yet, but Funyuns is a top 5 for me, so I'm excited for the mashup. The dill pickle flamin' hots are fire though.

I would be all in if they didn’t have a sour cream flavor. I love everything bagels but I hate sour cream.

Lays makes some really fun flavours - they used to do fan-selected flavours up here in Canada that were such a laugh.

The best I've ever had though was plain Lays that were only an hour old. That actually made a huge difference.

Cool Ranch Lays
Funyun flavored Ruffles
[/QUOTE

Funyun flavored Ruffles? Oh my, if I hear were I can get those within 50 miles I will be there.

the kettle cooked aspect might be the best part, you mad man!
Agreed! I likely wouldn't try them if they were regular chips.

Cool Ranch Lays
Funyun flavored Ruffles
Funyun flavored....say what? Do they still have the light airy crisp that we've come to know and love from our favorite stoner snack?

The regular dill pickle Lays are awesome. I hope they keep them as a staple flavor.

This would be a hard NO for me! Hell! I don't like "Sour Cream and Onion" chips, why would I like this? I like potato chips to taste like potatoes. If I need additional flavors, I'll bring in a dip! And all this means is that you are ingesting more chemicals!

Lays makes some really fun flavours - they used to do fan-selected flavours up here in Canada that were such a laugh.

The best I've ever had though was plain Lays that were only an hour old. That actually made a huge difference.

Truth. Our Cub Scout pack toured the Snyder's of Berlin factory and at the end everybody got a small bag of just packaged chips. Just incredible.

These aren't Lay's and I can take or leave ketchup on fries, but these were quite good:

1631931873232.png

Sound gross to me but the wife will probably love them.. she puts everything babel seasoning on various breakfast things blegh

Back